"Eccedentesiast....?" 1

It was book idea but i don't think I can finish it so I might make it a mini series in this book
—————————————
It was a NATO meeting and all the countries where on lunch break.

"I'll never understand States". Poland said looking at America who was laughing at a stupid joke Japan made.

"What..what do you mean". Ask France looking over at him.

"How is he so fucking happy all the time I mean his been put through hell I mean he was spilt in half he pretty much faded anyway no he did !" Poland nearly yelled he was confused and annoyed. How the hell did this kid confuse him so much it was frustrating!

"Polan-

"How the hell can he talk to countries that's hurt him so bad and who he hurt I mean look at him and Japan talking and laughing as if nothing happened!"

"Poland pleas-

"And why does he wear those glasses as if his hiding something or that his blind-

"POLAND THAT'S ENOUGH!" France screamed him to make him shut. All the countries turned there heads to look at the French country. France blushed in embarrassment.
"Um sorry..please go back to what you all where doing". France tried to apologise not like all the attention. The countries did as there told knowing that's it wasn't there business and went back to chatting or going through notes.

France signed and turned around to have Poland right up at his face. "Personal sp-

"You know something I don't know France". Poland said cutting him off.

France nervously laughed and pushed Poland off him wanting to end this awkward conversation.
"You're a bit paranoid  Poland". France said trying to walk away. Poland grabbed his wrist and made him face him.

"You can't deny it France! I know you know something I don't about America your both hiding something and those glasses are a something big what is going on!" Poland demand answers he wasn't going to stay quite anymore he wasn't going to stay in the dark he wanted to know.

France gulped knowing Poland wasn't going to let this go.

"C-Cherokee and N-Native wouldn't want me to tell yo-

"Who's Cherokee and Native are they important what are they like !" Poland said excited thinking he was getting answers.

Frances face was pale he held back the tears he was thinking of her again.

Her screams.
Her blood on the ground
The smoke coming out of the gun.
His glare.
"France"
The clapping in the background.
"France ?"
Cherokee crying his eyes out and whimpering in fear.
The tears on his face.
"FRANCE !"

France eyes widen as he was brought back to reality the very cruel reality.

"Are you ..crying?" Poland asked softly. France looked at down at him.
"America....is a ....eccedentesiast". France said before running out door letting the door slam behind him. All the countries turned their heads to the door. Poland stood there dumbfounded.
'Who the hell are Native and Cherokee..?'
'What the a eccedentesiast and how is America one ?'
'Wait isn't Cherokee a car France wouldn't cry over a car..or would he'

Poland turn around to see all the countries starting at him some where pissed when other where concerned.
Poland ignored them and walked up to America.
"Can I talk to you privately ?"

America just nodded his head and followed the older country to different room with a lot of couch's.

Poland and America sat down on one of them.

"So..who's Cherokee and Native ?"

"I am sorry what?"

"Who's the he'll Cherokee dnd Native". Poland repeated himself.

"...there not in this word anymore".

"So there died".

"..yes in more ways than one"

"What ?.. anyway are you eccedentesiast and what does it mean"

"Yes I am one". America answered

"Oh okay cool so what does it mean cause I have no clue how to spell that". Poland said knowing google wouldn't help him on this situation.

"Sorry Poland I don't want to answer your question and if you excuse me and I need to go help France". America said before running out the door.

Poland just sat there not bother to yell after America knowing he wouldn't come back. Poland was more confused than ever. Maybe he should have just stand out if it but now he wanted more answers. But how will give them to him

America ran down the hall calling France is name. America stop running to catch his breath. America took of his sunglasses and wiped his tears. Sunglasses came Bart in handed. No one could see when he was crying. America looked down at hands. He'd always wear fingerless gloves. They hide his nasty very deep scares that were on his wrists. America signed. What was he going to do about Poland but first he needed to find France
——————————————
I don't really like how this turned out well anyway should I make a part two to this I'll try make it better