"Tell me why I am wating ?"

Part two of "they keep on using me"
That short on my lost account was really loved for some reasons and and a lot of people wanted a part two and I got inspired soo
—————————————
Tell me why I'm waiting for someone

Britain head shoot up. He sat up on his shared bed breathing heavily. France woke up for his husband fast movements. Britain let a few tears fall. "Honey are you having those dreams again ?" France asked.

Who couldn't give a fuck about me ?
No,no

Britain choked on a sob and nodded. He couldn't speak. "Britain please there both fine there okay there not hurt". France said trying to calm his husband down. For the past two weeks Britain be having nightmares about something bad happened to Canada and America. "Oh F-France it was awful C-Canada became a addicted to drugs and A-America.....took..his own life". Britain could barely speak he wiped his tears. He hated being forced to watch his little boys get hurt. But America taking his own life was the thing that made him tear up the most. It felt so real watching America jump. The worst part was that America was smiling he was happy that he was going to ended it. Britain was screaming in that dream trying to save his sons. But he failed. He failed as a father. Fathers are supposed to love and protect there children no matter what. His job was to make sure that they knew that they where loved and cared for so they wouldn't do drugs or get depression..and especially not take there life'. If a child lose there parents there called a orphan but what if parents lose a child ? There's no name for that..because no one could describe that pain.

Tell me why I am
waiting for someone

France eyes widen. He hated to think that happening to his babies. Britain stood up and got out of the bed. "Britain..?" France called out to him. Britain didn't answer or look back he walked out of there bedroom. Britain looked down the hall. The cold getting to him. He didn't care though. He kept walking until he got door. He open the door quietly and peep his head. Britain felt a smile come into his face. America lay in his bed sleeping peacefully. Britain tipped toed into his room. Britain carefully picked up the sleeping boy not wanting to wake him up. Britain gave him a little peck on the forehead and walked back to his shared bedroom. Britain walked back into his room with America.

How couldn't give a fuck about me ?
No no
France held his hands out for America knowing what was happening. Britain let again leaving France and America on their own. France held his son to his chest. For what Britain told him about the nightmares they sounded awful but so real. It worried France about his husband health and for his kids. Was it a warning that something awful was going to happen ? France has a lot of questions. Britain walked in again with Canada this time. Britain lay himself and Canada in the bed. France smile at least Canada and America where safe. Britain put the covers over all of them. France gave America to Britain while held Canada. America was a daddy's boy while Canada was a papa's boy. France cuddled up to Canada while Britain did the same to America. Britain found it much easier to sleep with all of his family together.

Tell me why I'm waiting for someone

America yawn as he rubbed his eyes. He didn't know how he got in his dads bed or how Canada got there either. But America didn't mind. He liked being in his parents bed with his brother. All the people he'd loved the most in one bed and his parents bed was more comfortable and bigger than his own little bed . America snuggled his head into Britain chest wanting to be more warm. America heard very familiar laughs. America looked up to see father laughing.

How couldn't give a fuck about me ?
No, no

"Daddy!" America said happily reaching his hands out for him. Britain picked America up and placed him on his lap. America hugged his waist while Britain patted his head.
"Daddy can I ask you a question?"

Tell me why I am waiting for someone

"What is it America ?" Britain asked looking down at his little boy.

"Why I am and Canada in your bed". America asked not really using proper grammar but he was young so it side.

"Well..um..you know how..when you and Canada have bad dreams you both come into my and papas room..well I had a bad dream where you and Canada..got hurt and.." Britain didn't know how to explain this to a America he was only four years old.
"Daddy..?"

How couldn't give a fuck about me ?
No no

"Daddy got scared America and want to make sure you and Canada where okay".

"Oh ok..can I asked another question?"

Britain just nodded his head thinking it was one of those silly questions.

"Will you always..love me ?"

Britain eyes widen. He was not expecting that at all. America already thought this at the age of four.

"Of course I will your my little boy America...is something going on America?" Britain asked worried about his son.

"Canada has be reading me these stories to me when the kid stops getting loved at home and he gets bullied at school..I don't want that to happen to me Daddy". America said tears in his eye. A four year old shouldn't think this thoughts. 'Note to self Canada not allowed do story time anymore'.

"I don't know about the bullying America but I can promise you that you'll always be loved here at home".

"Pinkie promise ?" America asked holding out his pinkie. Britain chuckled.
"Pinkie promise".

Tell me why I am waiting for someone how couldn't give a fuck about me
No no

Britain held the letter to his chest. His husband crying on his shoulder. His son crying into his hands holding a letter as well.

He looked down at the ground where his little boy was buried. His little boy wasn't in this world anymore.

He failed as a father
He broke his promise
His nightmares came true
And it was mostly his fault
He lost this little boy

——————————————
Next part to this will be about Ireland and any suggestions for a song for Ireland yes it needs to be sad and it doesn't have to be Irish.
Well which was sadder
They keep on using me   Or
Tell me why I am waiting for someone