A mess

Request by SerenitySVA
They wanted ChinAmeRus they'll get ChinAmeRus. This is also a thank you to them for being here for so long I am doing a few thank you for other people later how's be reading my books for a really long time
It's mostly fluff Angst and comedy ? Maybe so no warnings
I am getting back in to doing Request
There all males
—————————————

China groaned.
Russia once again was playing his Slavic music at the highest volume.
China slammed his head on the table like mood as America would call it. Speaking of America he looked over at him for the couch. America was laying on the couch read- no reading wasn't the right word. He was laying on the couch looking at a where's Wally book. America had scribbled over the 5+ on the book with a black sharpie to make it look like 243 year old was aloud have those books. America would always say. "I act like kid cause you always call me one...and you're never to old for where's Wally!"

Why did China live with these people?!..Oh that's right NATO and UN decided it would be better if the three superpowers lived together . Like a fucking marriage-oh Wait wrong book

———-tape two and yeah that books on hold for now——————————————

There was even worse news.
UN wanted them to have a nice big house..but that was still being builded. So instead there where all living in a small cramped house. The house was sorta like a college dorm. One small bedroom where they all had to share. One small bathroom. A small living room connected to the small kitchen. You want to know what all the rooms had in common? There where all small! And the people he was living with weren't making it easier.

"Hello 911 I am living with a old man and he slammed his head on the table and he hasn't moved..I think he might been dead or having a stroke..please help I am scared" China could hear America on the phone to..wait did he say 911 ?

China finally moved and looked up at America. Yep he was calling a ambulance.

"How old is he I don't know but he's like four thousand and something. His old okey". America said panicked out of his mind he had dropped his where's Wally book on the ground he wasn't looking at China anymore.

"America I am fine and I am not old..you're just young new world or whatever". China said grumbling and then slamming his head on the table again.

"Oh sorry nice officers his okay just messing with me I am very sorry". America said before hanging up. America ran over to China and sat beside him at the table.

China kept his head down as America's started at him with big puppy eyes.
That's a thing you got to get used of America's puppy eyes. Yes there very cute but you can't say no to them. So China as keeping his head incase he was going to ask about debt.
"Chinnnnyy"
"What ?"
"I want a story"
China finally looked up America who was giving him the eyes and had his hands together. It was as if he was pleading. China would have gave him the story without the puppy eyes anyway.
America was the only one who listened to his stories and like them. All the other countries would groan if he started telling a story. Probably because of how young America was. You got to remember America was called the new world for a reason a lot of history happened before the country was found. Now that China thought about it all of North and South America countries liked to listen to his stories. Heck they liked to listen to his stories even if they where there! I guess they want to know what it was like form a different person pro.

"Okay let me think ummm did I ever tell you the story how the Luna year started ?" China asked happy. America shock his head.

"We-
"Boo!" China was interrupted by Russia who was now chugging a bottle of Vodka. China narrowed his eyes. If he was getting along with one of them the other one would come and messed it up. It was sorta like having two kids in a way.