mister boss

Request by Misery_Chan
Male Boss Soviet x Male employee America.
⚠️Warning ⚠️
Fluff Angst ?Crack sin Smut kinks
Fluffy smut is the best try change my mind

A lot people are mad at me because I don't published a lot lately but smut takes longer to write and I was 2/3 done and Wattpad delete it was over 5000 words and I got heatstroke which was torture because I couldn't focus

No hate to anyone form Turkey it was the first country that popped into my head I don't hate your country

America groaned stupid Turkey what did America do to piss him off this time ?

America had a very important file saved to his desktop it was for the Boss if he didn't sent to him soon he would probably be fired. And Turkey knowing how important it was to him decided to delete it completely! America was furious. He was probably going to lose his Job because a country that shared the same name as a bird! Which by the way comes form America! I know the nerve of that guy

America stared to yell at him and Turkey tried to act all innocent and a group firmed around them wanted to see the drama. And of course they all sided with Turkey because nobody gives a damn about America. That hurt a lot as well for him to see how fake people are especially when you did nothing wrong. Russia the Bosses younger brother saw this and sent them to the office. It was pretty much like a school fight and stitch told on you to the teacher and now you're waiting outside to get detention but instead waiting to get fired.

"This is all your fault". Turkey complained.

"How is this my fault!"

"You overrated"

"That was a important file and you deleted! For laughs do you realise I am going to get fired!" America couldn't believe how childish Turkey was being he was like 4000 years old and America wasn't even a thousand!

"Both of you get you're asses in here!" They both hear Soviet growl. America and Turkey gulped. He was clearly in a bad mood. America opened the door for himself and Turkey. There sat Soviet Union the owner of the company. America always tried to stay out of his way. But still Soviet always had him do most of the work. America was known as a pushover and everyone knew it and used it against him. America didn't know how many times he somehow ended up doing someone else work.

"One of you sit down". The man he growled. There was only one two seats in the office one was Soviet Boss chair and the other one was like a kiddie chair to make you feel even more smaller and weaker. Their was a beautiful love seat in the corner but no dared to sit there not even Russia who was treat like a prince here.

Turkey took the seat. America didn't mind at all as we said earlier he was a pushover.

"So tell me what happened". Soviet accent was demanding, hot and very sexy to the American.

"Well-
"No you got the sit so America explains first". Soviet cut of Turkey. Both Turkey and America were shocked. America was never given any respect none at all so for the boss to let him tell his side first was quite a big deal form them anyway.

America cleared his throat not wanting to stutter over his words.

"You know that important file wanted me to do for you ?"

"Yes and please sent it to me soon"

"I can't sir, Turkey delete it completely when I finished it, and then I confirmed it with him and well the fight began" America explained honestly. Turkey bite his lip realising how bad it sounded but he could twist the truth and it wouldn't be hard I mean Turkey was more respected in this building than America well everyone was more respected than America. Sad to think the second most loyal employee to this company was treat so poorly.