Babysitter

Request by Francynarwhal
Male Russia empire x Male kid America
I might call Russia empire RE or just empire for short

⚠️Warning ⚠️
Smut age gape

America watched for behind the wall as his father argued with a tall handsome stranger. America didn't know who he was but he was nearly certain that he was empire. The tall guy just smirked and laughed when his father yelled at him.
America would love to be able to do that laugh at his father when he yelled at him but he couldn't and if he did his but would be red instead of white and hurt.

America watched as his father gave up and excepted defeat while siting down. The tall guy just stay sitting with his arms and legs crossed.

"I didn't know you had a daughter. She very cute you know". The tall man said.
America raised a eyebrow.
'Daddy has a daughter? But I don't have a sister I have Canada but his a boy' America thought

"What I don't have a daughter" Britain asked confused.

"Then who's that ?". The tall guy asked pointing over at America.

America eyes widen. 'How long did he know I was standing their for ?!'

"What the f- America what are you doing here ?" Britain asked clearly annoyed at him.

"Mama wanted me to tell you something". America answered. "Oh that makes sense. Come here"Britain said with his hands open.

America ran over to him he could feel the strangers eyes on him. He quickly climbed on to his father lap and whispered to him.

"Mama wants to know when he'll leave and she wants him gone gone fast". America explained to his father.
Britain groaned before whispering back to his youngest child.

"Tell her I am trying".

"So you're wife still hates me". The tall man laughed.

America turned around ready to jump off his father lap when Britain brought him back hugging him tightly.

"France has her reason and I am certain you didn't forget about You're history with her". Britain scoffed at him and pulled America closer.

"Yes I did forget my own history. Yes yes good call The Great Britain". Empire mocked the other one.

Britain growled at him hugging America tighter.

"What's this ones name". He asked pointing at the young child. America stared to freak out not sure if he was supposed to introduce himself or not.

"This is America my youngest child". Britain explained. "America this Russian empire".

America looked over at the tall stranger who name was Russian empire. America like to put things out...like a young innocent child would...because he is one
......where I am going with this

Russian empire gave him a little wave. He seemed nice in America option so far. 

"Hey there kid. Man Britain it took you a long time to have kids like seriously my grandson is older than America".The Russian teased.

"Yeah well at least I am married and not alone all the time". Britain smirked at his remark.

RE rolled his eyes and clapped his hands slowly in a mocking way.
"Yes I am so dearly lonely-

Russian empire stopped talking when a idea popped into his head. A dirty idea.

"Listen London".
Britain was going to complain but was cut of by the taller Male.