Beautiful lie

Request by ShinyTheWeirdo
Male Canada x Female America
There are not siblings in this short
-------------

Canada smiled as he looked down at his finger. Looking down at his wedding ring. Remember all of those beautiful memories.

He closed his eyes as he let himself fall asleep.

Canada was about six years old when he met her. The beautiful girl. She was only five. Canada remembered it all so clearly. He was at the park with his father France going on walk. It was a lovely sunny day.

"France is that you ?!"

His father turned around to see a taller man with a little girl with long hair in two loose braids.

"Mon Dieu Britain is that you ?!" France said nearly yelling with excitement.

"Yes it is". The tall man said running up to France shaking his hand smiling widely.

Canada stood there confused. The little girl walked up beside Canada.

"Hi"

Canada looked over at her and blushed. Canada never had felt this way before especially about girls he always thought they where mean and had cooties. But something about this girl made him feel different.

"Um h-hey". He answered shyly. He gave her a little wave.

"My names America what's yours ?" She asked cutely titling her head.

"Canada..". He never felt so awkward or nervous.

"I like your name it's really cool. America said with big smile on her face.

"I like your name too it's suits you....it really pretty". Canada mumbled the last part.

"You think my names pretty ?"

"HUH what no y-you heard me wrong yeah that's it". Canada yelled the first bit moving his hands around trying to explain.

"Nope you said my name was pretty I have really good hearing this ears don't lie". America said with a smug little smile.

'Dose she know that we don't have ears ?' Canada asked himself.

"Huh oh my gosh Britain is she yours she sooooo cute".

Canada turned around to see his papa and the other guy walking up to him and America.

"Yep she is her names America and is that your boy ?" Britain asked. Pointing to Canada.

"Yep that my handsome boy". France said. France found pleasures in a embarrassing Canada. Canada blush got bigger you could barely see the white bit if his flag. America just smiled cutely she was very used to being called cute.

"Oh Britain can I have your number we should meet up more and let Canada and America go play dates~" France said happily but he said the word date different. Canada was the only one to notice. Britain and France gave each other there numbers and went on with there day.

"Papa"

"Yes Mon Fils ?"

"What are you up too"

France just giggled.

France and Britain did meet up a lot and let Canada and America have fun with each other. Canada and America got very close and knew a lot about each other there where each other best friend.
(Rip Japan)

But they didn't go to the same school's. There where no mixed schools at all where they lived. Only all boys and all girls. The
high-school's where also boarding schools. So Canada and America didn't get to see each other a lot. But they call and texted a lot and I mean a lot they texted so much everyone thought there where dating at some point which made both America and Canada very red in the face.