quarantine is boring

Request by YAH_YEETboi
Male Canada x Male America x Male Australia
⚠️Warning ⚠️
Incest smut kinky crack weird? This was just fun to make
Yes they are all brothers sorta
-------------

Canada America and Australia where all in Canada room hanging out because quarantine.

Australia was on laying on the carpet drawing all of his pet spiders. America was laying on the bed reading a manga that Japan had gave him. Canada was sitting on the carpet laying against the bed on his phone watching a website that the a Canadian made that began with P. Australia pencil broke making him groan.

"Quarantine is sooo boring". He whined. Australia was the youngest in the house but third tallest.

"I know". America said not looking up for the comic. America was the middle child and the shortest in the house. Canada just nodded his head not wanting to get into a conversation with his younger brothers. Canada was the oldest child and was the tallest in the household.

"Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnncannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Australia whined.
"What". Canada asked annoyed.

"Whact you doing ?" Australia asked looking over at him.

"Texting a friend". Canada lied.

"Realllyy then how come I can't hear the noise ?" Australia asked raising a eyebrow.

"Cause I put my phone on silent cause the sound gets annoying". Canada said. He wasn't lying both noise do get annoying-

"He right though it's annoying". America sided with Canada not thinking to much of it.

"Fine now where the hell is a sharper" 

America yelped throwing the manga on to the bed. Australia and Canada both looked over at their shortest brother. "What's wrong ?" Australia asked.

"Is one Australia spiders on the page again ?" Canada asked. France was the only female in the house and both Britain and France wanted a daughter but gave up so they started treating America like one. France would give America 'housewife' lesson such as cleaning and cooking.
(Sexist I know)So Australia and Canada sometimes forgot he was a male and would be overprotective of him. Yeah everyone thought he was gay because he had a feminist body and fair enough he was..but he wouldn't admit it..not yet anyway.

"No just Japan gave me of her mangas and I didn't know it was a dirty one".  America said flustered.

"Ooh let me see". Australia said trying to grab it.

"Australia!" Canada gave him a wack on the back of his head. "Owwie What was that for" Australia whined again.

"You are not reading that". Canada said as if he was Christian mother.
(I should know..)

"Your watching it!" Australia screamed pointing to Canada phone. Canada blushed embarrassed.

"Eww Canada" America said disgusted.

"Look I am sorry".

"Why do you two want see porn so bad". America asked.

"You wouldn't understand. virgin". Australia said with a smug smirk.

"I am not a virgin". America answered.

"WHAT!" Both Australia and Canada screamed.

"America dad would kill you if he found out". Canada hissed.

"Yeah yeah and he give you two a pat in the back if he found out you lost virginity". America said pissed off.
"It's not fair! You two get it so easy you don't always have him on you're back always spamming you're phone ask where are and what are you doing-