💔~ Princess 2

A part two was want by some many people PolandStarship and Tootie313 where the first two to ask I wasn't going to do a part two but then I lost a bet to the lovely ohyasme here's your late valentine gift honey I hope and of course the first part is on my other (lost) account
—————————————
America looked over at Soviet how stood in the doorway but naked. America felt nothing but hurt everywhere hurt. Soviet walked over to the bed with smug grin on his face.

"Aw does my little slave not want to have play time ? Well to bad she getting it and she going to be a good princess this time right ?" Soviet said grabbing America by his wrist roughly make him cry out in pain. Soviet place America in his lap and started to bounce his knees up and down. America yelped and cried. Soviet wasn't evening raping him but due to how badly injured his body was any kind of touch hurt. "Princess I am not even hurt you and you're already crying ?" Soviet ask teasingly. America tried to hold back his tears scared remember last time he cried to much for Soviet's and Russia liking. Soviet forced America closer to his chest and started to mark his neck which already had a lot of hickey's, bruises and bite marks. America wouldn't call them love bites since there was no love at all. He was just a fuck toy to the Slavic's but as America said before the story was all to familiar. This is what his mother felt. Following footsteps he guess. But when will they murder him. He hopes it's so. America yelp as Soviet bite down hard. Drawing a lot of blood.
Soviet lay America on the bed and walked over to the drawer and started looking through it. 'What toys is he going to torture with me today ?' America thought as he watched Soviet.
Soviet finally found what he was looking for. America eyes widen. That's wasn't a sex toy or any kind of toys it was a very sharp knife. America let all the tears fall. But they weren't sad tears..they where tears of relief. He was finally going to leave this cruel world that he suffered in so much. All the pain was going to fucking stop. Soviet crawled on to the bed and grabbed him by his leg. At the moment Russia walked in. He was highly confused on what was going. His brother was on the bed with a knife grabbing there princess by the leg did he mention knife ?

"Брат! Что делаешь не убирай его!" Russia screamed at him furious.

"Россия не то что он выгладит как я утверждён что он вы получите свою очередь в минуту" Soviet tried to explain. America didn't understand anything that they just said and could only wonder when where they going to end his life. Russia raised a eyebrow and walked closer to the bed just in case his brother tried something. Soviet lay America on his back and grabbed his arm that was closest to him. America closed his eyes. Soviet rolled up America sleeve and brought the knife to his arm. America screamed loudly when Soviet jabbed the knife into his arm. Russia watched in horror.
"S-Soviet stop whats are you doing !?".

"Marking him dumbass".

Soviet harshly draw a S with the knife making sure it cut America skin deeply. He quickly took the knife out making America scream more. Soviet grabbed America neck and slammed into the pillow to muffle his screams. There was S on America arm blooded dripped form the cut. But Soviet wasn't do yet. He once again jabbed the knife into America arm. America screamed louder but of course it was muffed. He just wanted it to end all the pain. But of course Soviet wanted him to have a slow painful death. Soviet made a O with the knife and trace over it making sure it was deep. Soviet took the knife out again and jabbed it right back in make a V this time. America screams got louder you could hear them even if the pillow was muffing all of them. Soviet carried on doing this until his name was cut into America arm.