Bloodly Meri II

All the warnings are the same for last time I know most of them weren't in there but there is here
also this is both America and Russia first time in a relationship so they both don't know what to expect. This is very cringing and awkward.
I had to rewrite most of this short because my cat jumped on to the keyboard and deleted most of my work!
—————————————

Russia felt nothing but range. America thought they needed space ? Russia had been a perfect boyfriend. His being doing everything right. His doing everything in his power to keep America happy and to make sure there relationship stays steady and happy. Reason why relationship break apart.
1. They don't see each other a lot or talk call or even text. Russia spends two days with him completely and see him a lot during the week so that can't be the reason.
2. They don't show them affection. Russia shows America so much affection he kisses him all the time hugs him makes sure his felt loved in public so that can't be the reason either

3 Cheating. Russia never makes contact with people such as touching he only touches America and his siblings and siblings contact doesn't count as cheating unless it get sexual which Russia will never do he loves his brothers and sister but not that much. So why would America think they need space! America's mind was just playing tricks on him..probably thanks to Canada yeah. Canada messing his brain up or something like that.

"Russia let go please...you're hurting me". America voice brought Russia out of his thoughts and back to reality. Russia looked down at his boyfriend. America had fear in his eyes scared of his next move. He should be scared. 
Russia picked America up by his waist not as rough though. Russia held America tight since America won't hold on to him. He didn't want to lose grip on him. Russia brought America up the stairs and to his bedroom. Russia place America on the bed. America was sorta less scared now because of Russia gently actions but was still scared having a feeling he knew what he meant by punishments.

"Well Amy you haven't be a good boy at all have you ?" Russia asked arms crossed.

"I-. America tried to explain only to be cut of by Russia.

"And you know what happens to bad boys". Russia said getting onto the bed. "They get punished".

America yelp as he felt his pants getting pulled off. Russia quickly get them off and throw them on the ground leaving America in his boxers and hoodie. Russia get up off the bed again and went over to a dresser and started going through the second last drawer. America just watched him dig through it looking over at the door a few times he could run but Russia would catch him and then the punishment would be even worse. America decide it would be better to stay put and be a good boy like Russia would say. Russia put a full things on top of the dresser. Russia turned around he had a good few things in his big ass hands. America could see a dress and a bottle of lube and Russia was hiding all the other stuff. America didn't like the look on Russia faces or the way this was going.

Russia climbed back on to the to the bed and grabbed America's legs and dragged him closer to him. Russia moved his hand back on to America's waist. He started to trance his hands up and down America's female frame. This actions made America moan slightly. America was very ticklish and had very sensitive skin and Russia loved to used that to his advantage. Russia moved his hands up to America's ripper on his hoodie. But he'd change his mind at the last minute. He moved his hands back to America chest area. Pushing his fingers down into his chest. This made America yelp and kick his legs a bit. He wasn't expecting that to happen. Russia pinned America's legs down with his own but he didn't lean on them to hard. He didn't want to break his legs.

Russia leaned his head forward to where America's ripper was. Russia bite onto the ripper and pulled it down. America hoodie fell of him leaving him in his boxers. Russia pinned America's arms down over his head. Russia lay his head on America chest. He started rubbing America nipples. America gasped. America was trying to control his breaths. He need to calm down. He could feel a panic attack coming. His breathes got short. Russia didn't notice though. He kept on teasing him. Russia started to bite down onto them and lick around them.
America bite his lip. He was going into a full on panic attack.America stomach started to hurt it felted twisted He didn't feel one bit safe. "R-Russia.."

Russia stop what he was doing and looked up at America. America's eyes where begging him to stop. Russia nearly felt guilty. Key word nearly. Russia moved away form America. Looking over at the the white dress.

Russia looked back at him.
America was looking him in the eyes. Forgot nearly feeling guilty. He did feel guilty. He was scary the life out of his boyfriend. Was that why America thought they needed space ? Because he scared him..?

"Russ..?" America called out.
Russia looked over at him once again. "Are you okay ?"

Russia didn't answers. He just looked down at ground.

...it like that for half a hour.
Russia looking at the ground as if it was the best thing in the world. While America tried to calm down his breaths.

America finally felt calm. He looked over his boyfriend. America crawled over to him and wrapped his arms around his neck. Russia didn't react at all. America became worried once again.

"You....there Russ ?"
Russia finally looked up.

Russia carefully took America hands off his neck.

"I am sorry Meri".
And with that Russia stood up and walked out of the room leaving America alone with his thoughts.

'What..just happened ?'
America thoughts came to a end with he hear the clicks noises. It sound like a door locking.
Russia locked him in the room!

America ran up form the bed and over to the door. He started twisted the door nob hoping somehow he would get the door unlocked. But of course it wouldn't open. Why was America even trying if he already new that ?

"RUSSIA LET ME OUT!..please". America yelled and begged. But of course he was giving no answer. America just lay against the door losing his strength to hold himself up.

There was no way America could get out. Russia wouldn't answer him and his also had his phone so America couldn't call anyone for help. Was this his plan..no it can't be..Russia looked so guilty.

——————————————
Do you all want a part three or...nah