Mafia

Request by jewelesells
Male China x Female America
⚠️Warning⚠️
Smut, Rape forced, kinky, gore murder
Thank you all for over 5k reads and 200 votes
—————————————
This in America pro

I want him dead
I want him gone
I want him to suffer
I want him to leave me alone...
I want him to set me free
I want to be let at peace
I want- no need help
I want to be saved for this hell

But it's been years and here I am chained to the wall my arms over my head. Just wearing short whitish grey dress.

Who's this man I want gone you might ask (nah you all know how it is)

China Beijing
The name I hate the most in this cruel word that he makes crueler.

China the leader of one of the biggest mafia in the world. His know as red eye. Not the sickness though his natural eyes colour/color was red and it creepily glows in the dark. China mostly kills innocent or not so innocent people in the pure dark. The victims can only see his eyes glowing. That's the last thing they see red eyes. Everyone knew the name red eye except innocent little children of course.

China or red eye hated America's father Britain.
Britain disliked China as well. But Britain didn't know who he was messing with it which lead to a hole in heart literally. China stabbed him in the heart more then seventeen times.

America should know she was there. America was only seven when she saw it happened. That's when her hated for this man started.

China didn't know at first that America was there but Britain gave it away instead of looking at him when China pinned him down he was looking over at the table where America was hiding. He was mouthing to her
'I love you run!' But America was frozen in fear could you blame her ?

After China had his fun with stabbing him looked over to where he was starting at.

China really didn't expect to see a little girl crying and shaking in fear under the table..he was expected a gun or something like that.

China didn't know Britain had a family..he didn't care either. He had killed loads of people with families heck he'd killed loads of families together. Did it make him feel guilty ? No not all. If he knew Britain had a family would he still kill him ? Yes he would he really didn't give a fuck. Crime life is not pretty.

China looked down at the little girl. She had long hair in two loose braids. A ocean blue eye and a honey yellow eye. She was very short and slim. China walked closer to the table where the little girl was hiding. She backed away into the wall in more fear.

Fear a world China loved dearly. China loved to see his victims shake and cry in fear.
China was standing right by the table now. America could only see his feet's and legs. China looked at what was on the table looking for anything useful.

There was two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine form Spain. Pens and paper. And lastly a vase full of pink and yellow roses. Not much he could use but China liked to be creative. China blent down looking under the table where the scared little girl was. She was shacking in fear curled up into a little ball biting her lip trying to holding back whimpers and sobs probably trying not to make China angry. China will admit she was doing a good job. China hated children more then anything. They annoyed him so much. Always kicking and screaming. But this one wasn't. She wasn't making him mad at all. She was also very beautiful with her long hair and eyes. China could just kill her with the knife or take her as hesitates and get money out of her. But he for some reason wanted to keep her. China reached his hands out and grabbed her by her arms. She made a quiet whimper noise when he pulled her away form the wall and pulled out form the table. China picked her up by the waist and got a better look at her. She was wear a yellow dress that brought out her eyes especially her honey one.