A lovely day

This is for Krazykat179 and Naekeii I know both of them really like
Male Russia x Female America. So why not
Wattpad broken down or something like that so I had to republish it
—————————————

"RUSSIA!"  America screamed for the kitchen.

"WHAT!" Russia yelled back for his office. 
"I NEED YOUR HELP!"
Russia signed but stood up and walked out of his office and made his way to the Kitchen. 'What would she need help with ?'

Russia burst out laughing when he made into the kitchen. "SHUT UP!" America screamed at him with a red face. Russia had put the bag of flour on top of the fridge out of reach for his short Fiancé. America had used a chair to get on top of the fridge trying to get the flour down but the chair must of fall leaving her stuck on top of the fridge.

"Help me" she pleaded.
Russia walked over to the fridge which his two hands open for her. Russia was standing in front of the fridge with arms still wide open. America wrapped her legs around his shoulders and held onto his head. America thought he was going to left her climb down but she dead wrong.

Russia wrapped a arm around America waist and started walking out of the kitchen like. America yelped as she handle on his shoulders as if her life depended on it.

"Russia put me down this is dangerous!" America screeched at him. Russia laughed before replying.
"It's okay I know the entire house like the back of my han-WHOOPS!"

Russia pretended to trip to scare America. He leaned over a bit. America screamed terrified. Russia started to laugh his ass off. He took America off his shoulders and held her bride style expecting America to wrap her arms around his neck but America decided to be a mood instead.

"You ass". She spat hitting him in the chest.
Russia chuckled at his future wife. He loved her dearly. America did wrap her arms around his neck.

Russia walked them into the living room where they saw their daughters Alaska and Hawaii drawing pictures. Well Hawaii is Russia stepdaughter Alaska is his biological daughter. That always made Russia wonder how was Hawaii biological father ? And he hopes that he knows that America is now his Fiancée and he will be taking custody over Hawaii. Alaska and Hawaii looked up at them as the walked in.

"Well girls were practising for the wedding this is how I'll carry Mama out". Russia said smiling widely at his daughters. Hawaii and Alaska jumped up and down in excitement. Alaska and Hawaii will be the flower girls at the wedding.
Russia walked over to the couch with America's and sat down. America lay her head on his shoulder.

"Where are you two drawing ?" America asked quietly looking over at the two.
"I am drawing папа" Alaska said holding up a picture of a very tall stick-man it had Russia flag design on it.

"Snowflake it looks so much like me! Amy, Amy you see him that's your future husband right there". Russia said excited pointing over at the picture. America laughed at him hugging his arm. "I see that Russ he was height and everything". America said.
Alaska smiled happily and wrote папа on it.

"And I drew Mama!" Hawaii said holding up her picture.

"Frangipani that looks just like Mama you did such a good job". Russia said smiling holding in a laugh.

"Yes..you both did a great job". America said crossing her arms trying to hide her breast.

"Can we put them on the fridge ?" Hawaii asked smiling brightly.

"Yes please do"Answered Russia. Both Alaska and Hawaii ran out of the sitting room to the kitchen. When the left Russia bursted out laughing.

"S-she did such a g-good picture o-of you". Russia said in between his laughs.

Hawaii picture was of a much shorter stickWOMAN with a very big bust with long hair and of course the American flag design.
America punched Russia arm hard blushing madly.

"Shut up you" she hissed at him. Russia kept on laughing.

"Oh what you don't wike  you're youngest daughter or should I say youngest child drawing of you? She put a lot of work in and made it look a lot like you~" Russia said in a babyish tone.
America was going to defend herself but instead she yelped. Russia started to squeeze and squish her breasts. "That's a bad parenting Ame"
America slapped his hand away.

"Excuse you I am one of the  best mothers in the world I mean who else can say they raised 50 kids not much and did I forget to mention that she was the world superpower and has lots of work to do? Oh~ and how could we forget that she was single parent doing all of that~..bad parenting my ass Russ"

Russia chuckled at her and lay down on the couch pulling her down with him making her lay on his chest.

Hawaii and Alaska ran back on happy. They saw their parents laying on the couch so they joined them.

It was a peaceful silence till  Hawaii asked her step-father a question

"When will you be getting the suite ?" Hawaii asked happily.

"Soon frangipani" Russia answered.

"When well you be getting your dress". Alaska asked.

"Soon as well darling". America answered.

"Почему ты никогда не называешь меня дорогой ?" Russia pounted.

America just started at him blankly raising a eyebrow.

Alaska was only six so she didn't know a lot of Russian while Hawaii was only four.

They all stayed cuddling on the couch until America had to get up to make Dinner.

Time skip to nighttime

America walked out of the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom. She saw Russia already in bed looking up at the ceiling. America climbed onto her side of the bed and turned off the lamp which was the only light on.

"Goodnight America". Russia said before closing his eyes.

"Goodnight..darling" America said the last bit quietly hoping Russia wouldn't hear her. But she was very wrong. Russia immediately turned around and hugged her waist.

America smiled slightly.
It felt nice to be held she'll admit.

——————————————

"Is this a sneak peek to fuck marriage?"

"Maybe it is maybe isn't"

"You don't know do you ?"

" .. no.."

Well that's all my friend said when I sent them this.
Also

Is this happing to anyone else it was fine a few minutes ago