Chapter Thirty Six | "Don't Worry, Harry. I Want To Bone You Too."

Sadie and Harry's conversation died after that. I demanded to help roll one of Harry's suitcases, surprised by the amount of luggage he brought.

"How long are you staying?" I found myself asking, eyeing his bags suspiciously.

Harry blushed, smiling at me with an odd expression without saying anything. He never answered my question.

I became intrigued by the luxurious print that his suitcase was decorated with. Small G's were plastered on the handle, signifying the GUCCI brand that Harry seemed to be the face-front of.

"Mia's been raving about you coming here." Sadie told Harry, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

That caught his attention. "Has she, now?"

"'Of course she has. It's been driving me crazy."

I rolled my eyes. "You were excited too!"

"It's not the same and you know it. I'm gay!"

Alice eyes widened, staring at Sadie with an odd expression as her cheeks tinted pink. Meanwhile, I was internally conjuring up future pranks on Sadie-She was definitely paying for this later.

Sadie cackled as I glowered at her.

This wasn't the time to try and play matchmaker!

In the midst of my wandering eye, I caught Harry peering at me.

"Hello," I breathed, sending him a smile.

"Hi, petal."

My stomach dropped at the term of endearment. I didn't quite know what to say. He called me the name occasionally, but it was different in person-very different.

"Um," I mumbled, racking my brain for anything to say. I was turning into putty! "Oh, look! Stairs!"

I pointed at the staircase beside us. We were originally heading towards the elevator, which was why Sadie and Alice groaned.

"Not this again," Alice grumbled. "Mia, why would we climb stairs when we can take the elevator?"

"Because it's stairs!" I exclaimed dramatically. What was the problem? It seemed self-explanatory to me.

"What about the escalator?" Sadie interrupted.

"No," I shook my head firmly. "Those are scary."

"How?"

"I almost lost a leg from those contraptions. Never again."

Sadie's eyebrows furrowed as she turned to Alice. "Explain?"

My bestfriend sighed, shaking her head in amusement. "Her shoelace got caught in it one time and she flipped her shit. All she had to do was take her shoes off."

I rolled my eyes. "They were my favorite pair!"

"Mia." Alice laughed at my expression. "They were sketchers, babe. Not that great of a loss."

Meanwhile, Sadie was laughing hysterically as Harry listened to the conversation with an amused grin.

"Sketchers?" He interjected. "I think sketchers are cool."