The End.

Hi all,

I never thought that this would be one of the works that I share on this site. It's a bit more personal than the other ones that you guys will be reading from me, but I'm happy that I completed it.

I'm incredibly grateful for the support that this story is getting. I can't say the words 'thank you' enough.

Every comment that you guys make, every vote and read that you give brightens my day. It's surreal that people actually take time out of their day to read my words.

Anyways, this is the end of Ever Since New York. There aren't any bonus chapters, extra blurbs, or second books to it. This is it.

This is where Mia and Harry's story ends. Maybe they break up in the future, maybe they don't. That's up for you to decide.

If you guys didn't know, I have another book called DOTE, if you want to check it out. It's fairly decent, definitely isn't as angsty as this one. It's quite dramatic, but in a much different way! I'm still posting bonus chapters for that book, but it is completed and quite long if you want to save it for a rainy day.

In the meantime, please tell me what you thought of this work. Comment here ↓ your favorite and worst part of this book. I love to read your comments. Don't be shy. ❤️

Have a great week everyone. Be safe. Be well. Sleep well. Eat well.

Spread love.

Cheers!

-othereafter