Welcome to Alfea

Terra woke up with a smiling Stella above her.

She screamed and hid her face with a pillow as Stella moved back and then Bloom moved in front.

"Bloom?" Terra asked as she sat up and looked around to the other girls.

"Hey, Terra. Are you okay? You passed out sweetie." Flora asked with hands on her hips

"Mm, I'm fine just. What happened?"

"You let out an energy blast that saved your life." Tecna answered.

"Energy?...Fairy's!" Terra yelled standing up and looking around once again. The girls giggled and nodded.

"Yup. And so are you." Musa pointed as her Terra shook her head.

"That's not true. I wasn't born in a magical place!"

"I was born in Gardenia and I'm a fairy. My mother works at a flower shop. I arrived at Magix's yesterday and I loved it there"

They all nodded in agreement.

"What about my parents? I-I still don't even-"

"We'll answer any questions you have." Tecna smiled.

"There's a school for Fairy's called Alfea. Of course, there's the school for Red Fountain, and the witches of cloud tower." Stella added.

"But the school-"

"We could ask the principal! She'll love you! And you could bake your treats"

"Fine. But we play this my way. If I don't feel comfortable in a week I'll leave. And no telling my parents. They'll stress too much"

They all nodded and Tecna took notice of the thing around her finger and raised her hand to look at it.

"Woah. That's beautiful. Where'd you get it?" She asked

"Oh. I had it since...Forever! My parents said that no one could touch it"

Stella took a closer look at it and tried to pull it off but it sent her back into a wall landing on her butt. Terra and the other girls gasped as she groaned.

Stella rubbed both her head and butt as she got up.

"Looks like it's magical." Flora smiled. Terra raised a brow and the girls smiled.

"Sometimes magic could be in objects as well. Stella has a ring that turns into a scepter." Tecna added.

"Wow. So my ring? It's magical?" She asked.

"Looks like it" Musa nodded.

"And it's powerful to." Stella groaned once more.

"If it doesn't want anybody to touch it then it has to be." Bloom smiled.

"Speaking of rings. Pack up Terra! We're taking you to Magix's!" Stella cheered.

Terra nodded and grabbed a suitcase. She stuffed her clothes, headphones, baking books, and her sketchbooks. Once she was finally done Stella took off her ring and threw it up.

"Solaria!" She called out as the ring turned into a scepter. She waved it around counter-clockwise and they all went into the black portal to get back to Alfea.

Once the six girls landed Terra looked around in awe. She's never seen nor imagined anything like this. From where they were she saw a pink building, similar to a school building.

"That's our school" pointed Bloom.

"Wow," she giggled. They walked her down to the school as they told her more and more information on the new school.

"Oh! Lucky you, a new guy enrolled into Red Fountain" Stella smiled

"Red Fountain?" Terra asked

"It's a school for the specialist. Filled with hot guys that protect Magix's" Stella giggled.

"C-Cool." Terra stuttered

"Well tomorrow there coming!"

"What!" She yelled out.

"Yup. We're having a party" Flora smiled.

"We actually were in town to get Bloom a dress" Musa nodded.

"Wow that's so cool"

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here!" Said a voice as the girls were in the courtyard. A woman with white hair walked towards the girl and the one with brown hair was the one who was speaking.

"Well. Who are you?" Asked the brown-haired woman.

"I-I'm Terra. I...Well, I-"

"She was on earth and got attacked. Later she let out an energy blast that sent the attacker flying!" Stella explained.

"Another-"

"Of course. Welcome to Alfea. It's a pleasure to meet you but we have to make some arrangements for you to stay"

"She's really good at baking!" Bloom smiled placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Would you like to bake for the party and a part-time job while you stay here? We usually don't let the students do this sort of things but we are the only fairy school in Magix so we help as much as we can"

"Thank you, ma'am! This is very kind of you" Terra smiled as she and her friends ran off.

"And here I thought Bloom was the only one," said Ms. Faragonda.

"Bloom I understand but Terra seems different."