Cold Spell

As Terra walked down the halls she couldn't help but smile at Bloom that was explaining everything her dream told her. Terra's dreams haven't been showing recently and when the man didn't show up she couldn't sleep. Not to mention the fact she was still not talking to Oliver.

When Sky and Bloom went on a tiny mission together Oliver asked Sky to ask Bloom why Terra wouldn't return his calls and texts. Bloom told Sky that Terra was "Busy" and ended the conversation there.

-

The window on the dark tower opened and a black feather flew down to the ground as an animal flew up.

The bird-like thing landed on the rails and its bright red eyes looked around before making a noise and flying off. Of course, this was made by nonother then the three witch sisters themselves.

"All we have to do now is wait. Bloom's mighty power will transfer over to us" Icy smirked as they made the vacuums.

They all flew to the ground with groans. Icy rolled over with a grin on her face as a small creature crawled around "Horrendous nightmares. Custom design for the sleeper's mind" She laughed evilly with her sisters as Icy and Stormy sat up.

-

"It'll be nice to see my parents together again" Stella giggled with her usual grin

"Together or not, at least you get to see your parents. Sadly these meetings bring no music to my ears" Musa sighed as Terra gave her a hug with a half-smile

"Something's wrong here. It's as if mother nature were upset" Flora growled with an angry look

"Yeah. I feel it too" Terra nodded as they walked inside the building. Tenca stopped and held out her hands towards the girls "Hold on, did you hear that strange rustling noise?"

Bloom tsked her as she placed a hand on the dorm nob "Tenca it was you" "Your just imaging things" Stella added

"I'm exhausted" Stella yawned "I'm going straight to bed. Nevermind noises and meetings"

All the girls went to bed in their rooms. Although Terra was listening to voicemails from Oliver. It only made things worse for her because he was saying things such as; "Please Terra. I'm so sorry", "Princess I'll never raise my voice at you ever again", "Have you talked to Riven? Did he tell you something?", "Terra what are you doing to me? I got a D on one of my classes because I can't stop replaying what happened that day you told me you wanted nothing to do with me"

At that, she cried herself to sleep.

-

Terra shot out of bed as she heard Stella scream. The girls rushed over to Stella's bedside, Tenca and Bloom sat down at the foot of the bed while Musa sat on the ground, Flora sat on the head of the bed and Terra was cuddling Stella. Rather tightly like a pillow if you ask Terra.

"Stella, what happened? Why were you screaming?"

"Um, I don't know. I was dreaming" She quivered

"Stella you poor thing" Terra gasped as Stella held her tighter

"You must've had a nightmare. You remember what it was about?" Flora asked with a hand on her head "No, I don't but it was much more than just a nightmare. It was as if someone was watching me"

"I've said it before there's something really strange in the air tonight"

"Let's not forget Terra's in the same room. Maybe she didn't go to sleep" Musa shrugged

"She did go to sleep! She was sad before she went to sleep because after that I felt nothing. So Terra wasn't doing anything" Bloom defended

"I think...Terra's going. To sleep right now...Because she might pass...Out" Terra chocked as Stella gasped and let go.