The End (Part Two)

-

The Trix have completely destroyed everything, but there's still hope. In the middle of battle, Bloom grabbed both Sky and Terra off. "Missed us?" They asked.

"Not really," Riven chuckled.

"Princess!" Oliver shouted as he ran over to hug her. "Hey, Olie," Terra smiled. That smile disappeared as she grabbed his sword and threw the sword at one of the beasts.

"You can't beat as all at once, Bloom. Just give up," Icy smirked. Terra threw her bag up and the crystals and crown "Terra Magic Winx!"

The power around her was flowing uncontrollably until it turned into six different aurora's that flowed into her. Her green coat and crown appeared again. "She isn't fighting alone, Icy," Terra smiled. "Right, ladies!" Stella giggled.

"Go, princess!" Oliver smiled as he left his sword. "Dude," The guys said, in unison. "You know what. I treat her like a Queen, and when your girls dump you, don't come crying for my help," Oliver huffed as they then went to fight. Terra and Bloom went after Icy. They flow over to the lake while the others fought after Darcy and Stormy. Icy was the first to attack with sprawling ice at Bloom and Terra. Terra flew in front and blocked with a simple fire attack that made Icy angrier at Terra.

Bloom flow to the side to land an attack, but Icy threw her down into the lake. Terra moved the water and helped Bloom land safely until she could fly up. Terra flew down to see if Bloom was okay. Icy threw Terra down with a surprise attack and froze the water. Bloom had passed out because Icy smack her right in the head. A piece of land lifted and broke the ice, which backlashed on Icy and threw her down into the lake.

Meanwhile, Stormy had created a tornado. Stella gasped as she and the rest of the girls got swept up in the storm. Terra flew back with Icy, and Bloom slang over her shoulder. Terra placed them done as a little of the army went away and half stopped. "Girl's grab hands!" Terra shouted as she took off her ring. She tapped her spare into the ground and twisted it the other way as Stella help the tornado lose its shape. Darcy and Stormy gasped as Terraformed a piece of rock from circling them. She then circled it with water and iced it.

Bloom groaned as she rubbed her head and the sun shined again. "What happens?" She asked.

"It's over," Terra smiled as she ran over to hug Oliver and land a soft kiss. "Power to the Winx!"

-

"Today, Bloom, Stella, Terra, Tecna, Flora, Musa, and Oliver have helped the most on this day. Today we congratulate the Winx. To the Winx!" Faragonda Smiled. "And Oliver! Don't forget me!"

"Who could forget you, prince Oliver," Terra smiled as they made their way to a table.

"Congrats. Stella," Bloom giggled.

"For what?" Terra asked. "For Brandon not being the prince, I thought he was and me not caring."

Terra and the other laughed as they lifted a glass, "To Stella, Brandon, Terra, Oliver, and The Winx."

"I have a feeling we'll be toasting to Tecna next," Stella winked.

"Oh, Terra. I wanted to um get you a gift. Come on," Oliver smiled as he grabbed her hand. He took her to the steps, and they sat down. Riven came out from the door and handed him a box with holes. He hands it over to her, and she untied the bow.

"Before you open it, It's ours. With you joining Red fountain, things are going to happen. They'll most likely pin us against each other. But this little girl is to remember what we have" He smiled as Terra lifted the box and smiled.

"Now, Kiko has a friend." He smiled. Terra pulled out the purple bunny and smiled brightly. "What's her name?' Terra asked as she placed the box down and played with the bunny in her hands. "I thought we could pick it out-"

"Lola?" Terra asked.

"Put a bow on her and call her Lola." Oliver chuckled.