Just A Normal Day

"Oliver...May I help you?" Terra asked as Oliver walked into her room. One by one the girls heads poked out

"I came to see how your doing. Your still sick huh?"

Ever since the simulation test Terra hasn't gotten out of bed and she was sneezing nonstop. Oliver has already checked up on her four times and its barely been a week! We was seriously getting annoyed but she couldn't help but like the fact he cared so much about her but she was nonetheless annoyed by his attitude and him being...Well him.

"You can't just keep visiting me. Is this okay with the teachers?" she asked as he chuckled and sat down on the chair next to her

"Yes. They said it was fine since I could help with your studies for your big exam" he smiled. The other girls (who are still poking there heads out the door) giggled and chuckled as she opened a book and he moved to sit on the bed next to her.

"So you said something about the environment" he smirked knowing well that would make her mad or at least get a snarky remark

"Wow, what a great listener you are. Oh how lucky I'm for having such a prince charming" she deadpanned.

"Princess that hurt me. Right here" he cried pointed to his chest we're his heart should be. Terra believes it's in a chest and locked away to how he could never take something seriously.

"So which place do you think of doing?" he asked. As the others started walking away Bloom sighed and smiled only for Flora to look away with a guilty look

"Oliver is hiding something and I don't know if I should tell Terra"

"What is he hiding?" Musa asked

"He maybe a prince but he has a wife"

"Well. Terra looks at him as a friend nothing more right?" Tecna asked as they poked there heads again. Terra only had a "Are you serious right now" look as Oliver balanced a pencil on his nose. They went back and Stella shock her head

"He's obviously playing with her feeling but Terras smarter then that. If anything happens she knows what to do" Stella shrugged.

"Right" they nodded

"Dang it Oliver focus! What should I do? Continue what Bloom started or pick something else?" She asked as she snatched the pencil. He gasped slightly before sighing and sitting up.

"If you want advice-"

"Not from you" she cut in which he sighed to

"Fine. But I have a feeling you've following Bloom and not yourself. Yes you have a need to protect but we all do. Stop hiding behind her and come into the light Terra because that's the best you"

She looked down at the pencil in front of her. It was in the palm of her hands

'He's right. Will I tell him? Nope! Something you don't do is feed his ego. But he's is right after all. I've been looking after Bloom and need to do something for myself"

"So Tevibos?" she asked shyly as she blushed from ear to ear. His eyes went wide as he took the pillow behind him and smacked her face with it as she laughed.

"Yes Tevibos!" he shouted as he repeatedly hit her. By the time he was done they were both laughing to the point where they almost fell off the mattress.

"Okay...Wait. I don't know anything about Tevibos. Well only that it's one of the most rundown places" she sighed.

"I actually have a book on it" he smiled. She only groaned and coughed