Friends In Need

Terra walked into Red Fountain with Ms. Faragonda and an unknown fairy. She had black long hair and brown eyes. She was already in fairy form which was a red jumpsuit that probably led into her black knee high-boots.

"Ms. Faragonda..." Terra called out with her eyes glued to the ground. "Yes Terra"

"No offense but why are we going to Red Fountain? The boys have stuff better to do and I should be helping the girls."

Ms. Faragonda looked to the side and moved up her glasses before answering "Well Terra, we're going to help you transform into your fairy. It's very uncommon for you not to have transform yet after all you've been through in such little time"

"So Red Fountain is going to help how?" She asked finally looking up but soon realized what she said could've been offensive "With all due respect! I didn't mean to question you or anything!" Ms.Faragonda only chuckled lightly. "Nonsense Terra. It's alright to have questions and the answer is simple. They have more grounds to train on"

Terra tilted her head "You think fighting could help me?" she asked but Ms.Faragonda didn't answer as the three stood in front of headmaster Saladin. Without a word he lead the three to where the men were training the dragons.

"That's enough. Now you may go back or you could stay and watch a fairy fight"

The men started to mumble and whisper. Some said things like "Fairies can't fight" "Is he seriously kicking us out so some fairy can fly around?" but once they looked at the fairy there eyes widen and they smiled.

"Looks like we'll be staying here" Catatorta chuckled as the men walked to the stands. Terra chewed her bottom lip and the other fairy walked to the middle. Terra had the tanned outfit and boots. Terra still had the Red Fountain sword and shield so she pulled it out with a slight smile as she got in her stance.

"Now I heard your sweet and kind until you get in the field. I wanna see what your made of"

Terra smiled as the older fairy pulled out a whip made of Lightning.

The whip came forward to wrap around her but Terra used the shield to counterattack. "So you can dodge. Yay! What's next?" said the older fairy in boredom. She used the whip again and it wrapped around Terra's arm as she gasped. Both their eyes turned white as Terra got flashes of her old life back on earth. She cleanched the sword tighter as Bloom started to appear.

The older fairies power was a bit more cruel then the others. She's able to turn even the purest of people angry and that's what she needed. She needed Terra to become so irritated that she transforms. That's the only way to help her.

"Stop it" Terra mumbled as she closed her eyes. The whip came towards Terra but she stopped it with one hand. The older fairy gasped and yelled as Terra flung her up in the air with her own whip and she crashed on the ground with a thud as the boys cracked smiles. "Faragonda, you didn't tell me your student was an idiot " Mocked the older fairy which caused Terra to stop and pull off her ring.

She tossed it into the air which a smirk as she yelled out "First configuration!"

A large spear appeared. It was taller then Stella's and it had a knife at the end. It flys above her and spins around. "Didn't I say stop?" Terra asked. "Pathetic, a fairy that can access her magical ring but not her true power. How do we know she's not a keeper?"

"A keeper?"

The older fairy laughs as a bully laughs at there victim. "A keeper is a person that has a magical object but isn't magical at all. How sad, your useless but I guess a fool can't see that sometimes"