The Crown of Dreams

Bloom was a bit heavy which caused Terra to place her down a bit ruffly. "Thank you. I'm still in one piece" She sighed as she dusted herself off. Terra looked at her ripped wing and de-transformed.

"I have a ripped wing. Bloom, I don't know if I can get us out" Terra mumbled.

"We must remain calm. We're at the bottom of a crevasse" Bloom ordered as the two started walking "We need to find a way out of here"

"I should've never left. I'm sorry about our fight" Terra mumbled

"We were both mad Terra. It's fine" Bloom answered as they turned into a tunnel. Terra looked around and noticed design patterns.

"Bloom these aren't caves! There the corridors of a castle!"  

They both walked over to a rock of ice. There were chairs, tables, and things on the wall. When they looked up they noticed a light made of ice. "looks it was ravaged before being covered with ice" Bloom said as she walked over to the table and placed a hand on it.

"I have a strange feeling" Bloom said as she looked at the unfrozen part of the table "I've been here before" She gasped.

"So have I but it's faint. Probably spending time in my own kingdom" Terra giggled. They both somehow looked back in there memory and looked at the lovely palace that was gold, brown and had a blue circle chandelier. "If I truly am the princess of Domino-" She shivered crossing her arms "It means that this was my home" She said as they both walked more into it.

"It's beautiful Bloom" Terra smiled "If only I knew what my palace looked like" She sighed

"When everything over we'll find your palace" Bloom nodded as they looked around to the light shining.

"This must be the courtyard. Must have been rather" She said sadly. The ground started shaking as Terra ducked Bloom's head down. "An earthquake!" Bloom gasped as a statue fell and the ice above broke. Still covering Bloom's head they ran in a different direction only to be stoped by another heavy thing falling.

The ice broke from under them and they both fell in.

The two of them climbed back in and looked up to see the other girls

"It's Bloom and Terra!" Flora shouted pointing down.

"Bloom! Terra!" Stella shouted as the two waved their hands "hey! Get yourselves down here!" Terra yelled "There something I want to show you!" Bloom added.

-

Stella was in her fairy from and was melting the ice away on the palace. Tenca then created a dome around to increase her powers. Stella flew down as Tecna jumped down. "It's total mess, the three ancient witches have wrecked the place" Bloom said sadly with her head down.

"But don't you worry, the Trix will never do this to the magic dimension, we won't let them" Musa smiled from behind her as she turned around.

"I hope your right" She said as Terra placed a hand on her shoulder.

"The underground hallways have not been damaged," Tecna said as she looked down "Perhaps the three ancient witches didn't know they existed" Flora added

"Well let's get down there ladies. We aren't going to find her flame standing here"  Terra giggled as they were now down.

"Looks like nobody's been down here in a long time" Bloom said as they started walking forwards. "No footsteps detected, dust and spider webs undisturbed" Tecna said as a green palace in her palms disappeared.

Stella created a light so the girls could see in the dark "There, now we could see where we're going" She smiled.

Someone called out Blooms name and she spun around  "Did you hear that?" She asked "The voice" She shivered.