Off Plot

4K reads...Thank you.

The post will be a bit slower because I'm on a road trip and don't have access to my computer. But I can make a story off the plot so.

-

"Terra-"

"Olie! Hey love" she smiled as she looked up at her husband.

"Wh-What's in your hand?" He asked as he peeked around to find out. Terra hummed before placing a hand to her stomach.

"I'm hungry"

"What's in your hand princess?" He asked again in a smile.

"Maybe we should have three plates"

"Princess" he dragged along.

"Considering I'm feeding for two now"

Oliver's mouth opened. Unable to speak so he dashed over and gave his Queen a hug as she laughed.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He laughed out. He then kissed the top of her head and then gasped.

"I have to tell the guys!" He shouted.

"Your have to tell the girls!" He shouted again before rushing out and slowly coming back in to a Terra was crossed arms.

"Are you actually hungry?" He asked in a blush.

"No" she laughed out as she followed along with him. After making a few calls, the friends gathered around the table for there weekly dinner.

"We have something to tell you guys!" Oliver blurted out. Terra rolled her eyes and glared at Oliver.

"I know. I know! We were supposed to tell them during dessert but I couldn't help it!" He smiled.

"Tell us what?" Bloom asked.

"Yeah what are you guys hiding?" Tecna asked.

"Don't tell us it's another threat" Sky glared as he stood up.

"Is it Darkar?" Aisha asked.

"The Trix?" Stella asked.

"Valtor?" Flora asked as well.

"No! No new threat!" Oliver shouted as Terra stood up. Oliver went behind her with a smile.

"I think we're a little too old to fight anymore" she giggled.

"Well what is it!" They shouted.

"Not to mention fighting is bad for the baby" Oliver nodded. Each of the friends stood frozen. Didn't know of what to say...

"Oh my god!"

"There's life growing inside of you!"

"Baby's are a bit of fuss but really cute through"

"Congrats!"

"No way dude"

Terra and Oliver laughed as they all went in for hugs.

Terra ended up giving birth to a boy, brown hair with a pink streak, and beautiful brown and blue eyes. His name was Oliver jr (Oliver wouldn't stop until that was his name)