Mission at Cloud-Tower

Terra and Bloom started to study about Terra's ring. Red books all around and flipping page after page asking themselves "What do the witches want with Terra's ring?"

"There's got to be something in here about my ring" Terra sighed. Bloom pointed as she said

"Adeline, dreamcatchers, no, invisibility ring, hmm, nibblings ring, no. There it is, That's your ring"

Terra closed her book and looked over. The sliver and dark blue ring picture made Terra gasp and inches closer to her friend as she read

"The sword of power, part of a rumored kingdom-"

-

"That means it isn't Terra's. It belongs to someone else" Tecna sighed crossing her arms.

"Yea. But why would Terra have it in the first place? And it doesn't tell us why the witches are so eager to have it."

Flora turned her head to the side, "Well it is an important and valuable object."

Stella pointed a finger up with an angry expression "The Trix aren't common criminals, there's got to be something else to it."

"Uh, excuse me, but who are the Trix?" Terra asked raising a brow.

"There the witches that took your ring." Flora answered.

"It's a nickname we gave our three favorite witches" Musa pointed out.

"Anyhow, I discovered other interesting things about Terra's ring in the book I found at the library. According to the legend, the ring belongs to a kingdom that only rumors follow. It was created for a guardian. Someone to help protect another princess"

"Whoa and I thought the history of Solaris was ultra boring" Stella shrugging jokingly as the girls giggled along. Well, not Terra. She had her arms crossed. She couldn't do anything. How was she going to be a fairy this way? She was too afraid to help Bloom and she couldn't even help herself.

"Uh, who's the princess, and what's the rumor?" Tecna asked. Bloom held her index and thumb finger an inches apart and mocked Ms. Griselda voice.

"Excellent question miss Tecna, very pleased you asked"

"Hey, you sound just like Griselda" Flora laughed with the others, but not Terra again.

"Listen to this. No one knows. Some say she died and others say otherwise. I guess the princess holds something called the Dragon Flame. It's also what made Stella's ring" Bloom stated as she walked with the others down the hall.

"Hmm, did the dragon exist for real or is it simply a mythical symbol?" Tecna asked with a hand raised. All this sounded familiar to Terra like she knew the dragon Flame and where it is but she couldn't pin it out. It was like finding a needle in a haystack

"Well, I think it represents an ideal, you know, the embodiment of good versus evil" Tecna answered which got Terra to shake her head no but didn't say anything or else Tecna would've gotten defensive.

The girls walked to where they could see the sky.

"Yeah, sure, okay, could you maybe repeat that in English?" Bloom asked.

"Stella you must know the story, your ring is made the same way" Musa added.

"Uh, well ancient history is not my strong point" Stella shrugged.

"Of course, a princess has different priorities" Flora pointed to Stella with a smile.

"Yeah, shopping for instance" Terra giggled slightly while everyone laughed, including Stella while she nodded.