Bloom Tested (Part Two)

"There's Domino and Tevibos, have you heard of them?" he asked as he did what she asked

"No, I've never heard of them. I'll choose Domino" She nodded "Well then, here it is. As soon as you enter the simulation room Domino will appear around you. Are you ready?" he asked

"Yes!" she said as she pointed at him and walked to get her bag "I brought a few ingredients for potions and stuff. Can I take them with me?" she asked as she picked up her bag

"Sure. Take whatever you want" he nodded as be opened a door to the simulation room. It shined as he said "There you go. The test will last thirty minutes, I'll be in the computer room controlling everything. Now do your best"

"I will" she nodded "Good luck" Musa said with a tumbs up "Be careful!" Terra and Flora said "Take care alright!" Stella yelled with an arm in the air "Figure it out" Tecna smiled until Stella scolds her

"What kind of encouragement is that?" she asked "The most logical kind" Tecna answered

"Thanks girls. Well seeya" she waves as she closes the door behind her.

-

Froze on the waist below as Icy cackled "Go ahead Stormy, she's all yours" Icy said as she held out her hand. "Ah yes, all mines" she smiled as she spreads her body to the sky. The ground cracks around her. "Hurry up Bloom or else your going to get burnt" Stomry smirked as she let out a bubble causing strong smoke to appear and the ground breaks even more.

Bloom places a hand on the ice as it statters and she falls down to the ground with a scream. The three witches fly above her. Bloom growls and looks up "You witches, I've had it"

"Wait!" Icy stopped "Before you deal with us perhaps you should lend your bunny a hand" she smirked as she motions at Kiko at the end of cliff and shaking like his life was at stake.

Not like...It was

"Kiko!" Bloom called out "Don't move!" she ordered. "Your not focusing Bloom" Icy said as she shot a ice bubble at the cliff casing Kiko too fall into the lava.

Terra knew what was happening, she felt unsettled, anxious even. But once Blooms stomach dropped Terra knew what she had to do.

A fuzzy figure appeared as a blast of ice hits Dacry in the back "What was that for?!" she yelled at Icy "That wasn't her" Terra growled from behind. Bloom was trying to catch Kiko as Terra distracted them.

The witches started to tease Bloom as her body glowed in golden flames and Terra's glowed in multiple colors beside her. Bloom screamed out as she blasted them first and for extra counter measures Terra sent another blast

The three witches laughed as there dolls melted out of the hands. "Yes! Yes! It's ours!"

The they four girls stood behind the professor "Tecna what's going on?" Musa asked "Where did Terra go?" Flora asked

"Looks like the computers crashing" Tecna answered "And somehow Terra is in the simulation" The professor answered.

The two laid on the ground. Bloom was going to wake up first. And she did. She heard tiny footsteps behind her and supported her self on her hands as she turned around to Kiko

"Ah, Kiko?" she asked as she reached to touch him but her fingers went through it. She put her hand to her face and gasped as bunny ears appear behind a rock. Soon more popped up and run towards something

A sleeping Kiko with a passed out Terra. Kiko woke up and jumped towards her with a hug "Oh kiko! I thought you were..oh kiko"

She trailed off to Terra that hasn't seem to be waking up.

"We've got to bring them back. I'm going to have to use magic and cast the restoration spell"

His hair flew back as his hands glowed orange. There sat Bloom next to Terra which wasn't waking up. "Bloom! Terra!" they yelled as the girls ran in.

"Bloom are you alright? What happened to Terra?" Flora asked as the they stood in front of her

"Do you realize you two crashed the computer?" Stella asked as Bloom stood up and Flora bent down

"Really?"

"I can't seem to figure out how Terra got in here" Tecna said as she made Terra wrap an arm around her shoulder

"It's like she appeared from thin air" Bloom said

"The simulator is totally gone but your okay and Terra needs to get to the nurse"

"Yes sir. Well do" They nodded as they looked up at the cracks in the wall "I'm also postponing the exams. First we've got to fix things up then we'll reschedule the exams"

The rest of the girls walked in and cheered "Free cheers for Bloom and Terra!"

Flora and Tecna took Terra to the nurse and laid her down. Ms. Faragona had different plans in mind. She walked over to her crystal ball and called on Red Foundation

-

"Oliver! Go to Alfea, Terra has gotten into something and needs your help" shouted Cadatorta. Oliver immediately stopped and ran over "What happened?!" he asked

"Bloom took a simulation test and Terra ended up inside. She won't wake up and Ms. Faragonda thinks it would be best if she had someone next to her when she wakes up"

"Is Bloom okay?" he asked "Bloom is fine, go" he nodded.

-

"I heard what happened and came as fast I could" Oliver said as he walked through the doors.

"The Trixs attacked me and somehow Terra showed up and helped"

"I don't understand how that's possible" Tecna murmured with a hand to her chin "Terra couldn't have gotten in there. The test had already started" Flora said

"Does this mean me and Terra have a connection?" Bloom asked as Oliver walked over and brushed a bit of her hair. Tecna snapped her fingers and asked "Remember when we first saw her fight? At Red Fountain?"

The girls nodded "When we where getting changed she said that she didn't know what was happening but she saw what was happening"

"I don't get it"

"Her body was moving but her brain wasn't telling her to fight. It's her flight or Fight response. Her body does both. Her brain is saying ran and-"

"My body disobeys and stays to fight" Terra finished "I guess I should've told you all" Terra sighed as Oliver helped her to sit up.

"Tell us what?" Bloom asked "In the simulation. I could feel what you felt. I felt you in fear, angry and I felt your stomach drop. I somehow managed in. I have this need to protect you and I can't stop it"

"Oh Terra! I'm glad your okay!" Bloom said giving her a hug "I can't protect you. Your already an amazing person on your own" she sighed

"I still need your protection Terra! This goes to show how dangerous those witches are! They won't stop and you out of all of us can make them run with there tails in between there legs"

Terra nodded and sighed "What ever they want it has something to do with hurting you and praising me"

-

"Thank you Oliver" Terra nodded as he handed her a glass of water. "Terra...I have to tell you something" Oliver sighed

"Let me first" she smiled "When I first met you I thought you would use me and lie to me and hurt me. Now I think your a great person and I care about you a lot"

"Terra-" he said standing up

He was cut of when Terra gave him a hug. He sighed and hesitantly hugged back.

'Now how I'm going to tell her?' he asked himself

"What where you going to tell me?" she asked pulling away and taking the water again "I'm glad your okay. Just don't try anything like that again. Alright Princess?"

"Sure Olie" she sinkered, rolling her eyes