Betrayed!

It was a stormy night at Alfea but both Terra and Bloom have been having dreams.

"Terra. We meet again. Good" Said the man as she was in her fairy form. They were face to face.

"Where I'm? This isn't Magixs."

"No. And unfortunately, we don't have much time. You must help the sound. Go with her"

"The sound? Who's that? Who are you?"

"I'm Apollo. You must save the music. Not just the flame. Come to me"

Stella walked up to Flora's door as Flora was about to open it "Stella. Is Terra doing it?" she asked as Stella walked back. "Yes she's doing it again" Flora nodded as Stella points to Terra. Terra moved from side to side in her bed.

"Maybe they're having a nightmare" Stella yawned. Terra shivered as she kept turning into her fairy. 

"Maybe we should tell Tecna she'll know what to do or maybe Bloom, oh, no she's going through the same thing, maybe Musa, or Ms. Grizelda, no maybe not.."

"Flora"

"Or maybe we shouldn't do anything at all like- like-" "Flora!" Stella yelled "What?"

 "Calm down!" Stella yelled grabbing her nightgown "or else you'll upset me too then I'll raise my voice and I'll-"

"Flora, Stella? What are you guys yelling about?" Terra asked.

-

"It wasn't a nightmare" Bloom stated as Terra petted Kiko.

"It wasn't a dream" Terra added.

"Try to give me more details," Tecna said as she looked down at the device in her hands "It's hard to explain, it was a lot more vivid than a dream," Bloom said as Tecna pressed a button.

"Plastic cognitive projection" she started as a ladybug flew up "with physicochemical resident"

The bug flew around Bloom "there were colors everywhere and then I saw a face, this beautiful-" "Plasmatic evanescence operation level 26"

Musa looked at Tecna "Hey, Tecna will you please stop cutting in with that thing?"

"It's okay Musa. Tecna has been keeping a log of my dreams to analyze them" Bloom nodded at the bug flying around her. Terra didn't want to cut in and she was too busy in her own mind.

'The sound? Did he mean Musa? Musa has sound-based magic. Will Musa get in trouble?'

"I processed all the data from my dream probe and there's a strong possibility that was a psycho magic message"

"You mean the woman was trying to communicate with me?" Bloom asked.

"Through your dream, yes from the memory wave she left in your cortex I came up with this for Bloom" Tecna pressed a button and a woman popped up.

"So what do you think? Is this her?"

"Wow Tecna, you're a true-blue tenco wizard" Bloom smiled.

"I'll rather be called a fairy but thanks anyway"

"Do Terra" Bloom said as Tecna did the same "But now that I get a better look at her I'm sure I've seen her somewhere. Of course! I remember now, it was in Magix's, in the main square, she wasn't walking about but she was looking at me from the facade of a tall building"

Stella cut her off and pointed a finger in her face "Now I get it, it was indigestion."

Bloom growled and balled her hands "My stomach is perfectly fine Stella"