Mission at Cloud-Tower (Part Two)

Terra's book glowed, it turned into a monster with red eyes and Sharp teeth. It laughed as it turned back into the normal book.

The schools principle laughed like the book "Did I scare you girls? Why this is just the beginning before long you'll regret your intrusion." She chuckled

"The book!" Terra yelled as Musa grabbed her shoulders "That book doesn't want to be read! Let's get out if here. Come on!"

"Relax little fairies, there's no rush"

Tecna ran towards the door but when she reaches it it disappears.

"Whoa, I don't want to sound like a pessimist but, um, I think we're in trouble"

"Oh no" Terra gasped putting a hand to her mouth

"We've got to find a solution and right away" Bloom stated as Tecna walked backward with her hands turning into finger guns as a green glitter surrounded her index fingers "Let's try a little protect power"

She shot it towards a wall and black fumes dusted out "Not even a scratch" Stella added as Musa got close and put her hands into a fist.

"Now what?" She asked.

"Power convergence" Tecna answered.

"She's right! Bloom magic Winx!"

The girls bodies lit up. All but one's. Terra. Terra balls her hands while gritting her teeth. She felt hopeless. She couldn't do anything to help in this situation they were in because of her. They came in here looking for her ring and couldn't help.

"Terra get under cover! Is everybody ready? All together, now!"

They all shot the same wall as the black smoke reappears. The wall breaks and everyone started running, afraid something else might happen. They paused and panted with hands to there knees.

"There's no way out!" Terra shouted.

"We've never been through this tunnel, it's not the one we came from" Tenca added

"How can you tell? They all look the same" Stella panted out. "I have a photographic memory" She pointed to herself "I notice details" she added.

"Please guys, tell me we're not completely lost?" Bloom asked hoping for something. Anything to get out of this mess.

"Um"

They heard footsteps and they looked up, a large shadow of spiders showed up and Terra gasped.

"Giant spiders!"

"They're everywhere!"

"What's the plan now? I mean these things don't look too friendly" Musa asked.

"Create a protective shield! Like a force field!" Terra suggested. They got on their knees in a circle holding out there hands. They moved there hands in circles as a electric blue shield appeared. One jumped on Bloom's side and Terra gasped in fear. The spider fell down burning up in a small ball

"There coming back to life!" Terra yelled.

"They've made a breach in our barrier! We've got to do something quick" Bloom yelled. Terra pulled out her Red Fountain sword and shield.

"Girls on my mark you fly up! Break the barrier! And fly! I'll be right behind you!" Terra yelled.

"Terra" Flora said sadly

"If I get surrounded then one of you grab me and take me to an empty space"

"Okay!" They said in unison