𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ

"That's enough! I had it!"

Your father yelled out loud, making the peaceful night echoed with his raspy and grown voice.

Your tiny nails were scratching deeply into your father forehand to make him stop dragging you around by grabbing your colar, bloods were dripping and his skin was clearly got a lot of scratches from you, but nothing seem to avail him.

His muscly arm tigthened his grip on the back of your colar, dragging you around like a sack through the peaceful and beautiful beach.

Air was slowly knocking out off your lungs, making you seeing darkness slowly.

The sound of crunching sand when he steps on them was heard clearly.

Your butt began to feel burning as he carried you on the uneven shape sands.

You are so sure that your shirt and pants starting to torn off, since the feeling of the hard sands began to feel more clearer and clearer.

One of your hand was scratching hard on his arm and another one was your colar, trying to get you some air to breath.

"Please! What did I do?" you asked, voice was sore from all of the cryings and screamings from before.

You could feel the grip tightened, making you flinched.

"What did you do? What did you do, you ask me? You had killed your own and my only beloved wife! You are considered as murderer! And I never want any murderer runs my blood in my house!" he shouted before slamming your back on the hard sand, making hot tears rolled down your cheeks roughly.

"I-I am not a murderer. Mom wanted to have me. With you, dad" you said, taking the chance to breath properly.

Your dad stayed silence for a while before laughing maniacally.

His grin was so wide that you could see his sharp fangs.

His then neat hair are now such a mess.

His fists were clenching tightly, revealing his white knuckles.

You knew something bad would happen after he calm down, which made you heart beats fastened and rushed.

Your breathe was cut into very short, making you felt like you could be passing out anytime.

Without any warning, your father's hand grabbed both of your arm and locked it behind your back with the other hand was gripping your pack of hair.

You starting to be paralyzed when you watched him dragged you towards the salty sea beside the shore.

Your tears began to rolled down aggresively as you screamed out loud, hoping someone could at least heard your painful screams.

Your legs performs brakes, but your father was more stronger than you, made your brakes was malfunctioned.

"Me? Wanting a kid like you? You are just one of a kind of freaks. You deserve to die!" your father yelled and shoved your head aggresively into the salty sea.

You screamed loudly in the water, only to be revealed by the sound of bubbles.

The tears that was on both of your eyes had faded among the water.

Your vision slightly went darkened as other of your vision began to followed.

Your strugglings began to became slower and slower.

The last air came out and formed the last bubble from your mouth before you completely stopped moving.

With a huge grin, your father pulled you out of the water and whispered into your ear.

"Sweet dreams, freak"

Before he left you completely alone and unbreathing.

Satisfied filled his ego and revenge had been completed.

A dark chuckle was escaped out of his mouth before slowly turned into maniacally laughs and he drove away with the car he brought with.

Just little did he know, the girl was only in deep uncincious, not dead.