Misfits

Aairah changed her mind. Perhaps she should just suck it up and follow his majesty's lead. After what he said, she won't be able to sleep if he doesn't elaborate.

So she entered the school and the moment she went in through the singular door that leads inside, she came upon a medium room that leads to a bigger hall which now has a staircase. She could hear some sort of noise which resembles a cheer from so far away. Intrigued, she went up the stairs and followed the sound. At the top of the stair case, she found another door. From behind it, the cheer is very loud.

She knocked. But the sound has gotten lost in the cheer. Curious, she tried the door and found it open. Aairah went through it and what she saw made her mouth drop open in shock.

Everyone ceased cheering when they saw her and they too just stared at her with open curiosity.

Some of them at least.

Aariz is wearing shorts that barely reached his knees and a sports shirt that looks wide and ordinary. You would just think he is some hot guy favored by nature like this.

When he saw her, he grinned. Then he gesticulated to her to come inside. He murmured something to an older boy who announced to the crowd of youngsters "it's Leier!"

Aairah is suddenly embarrassed when everyone is kneeling to greet her. A boy was so fast he almost fell over if the other boy hadnt held him. She tried to just answer the greeting so everyone can get back to what they were doing. They remained frozen even after that and she started to feel nervous. Who were these people? They look to be of different age groups. There were some on wheel chairs and others with black google glasses. Were they handicapped? How did the emir find them? Who were they to him anyway? It's the dead of night!

She had wanted to reach Aairz so she could get him to make them continue as they were. She feels like a party pooper and it didn't feel good. But Aariz didn't let her. He snatched the ball from a nearby guy and threw it towards another and just like that, the atmosphere grew less tense as they began laughing at the emir's sneak attack.

Aairah has never seen basket ball like this. If this is basket ball! They were the most disorganized group she has ever seen! There was a guy who didn't even know the ball is coming and it flew right past him when he is supposed to catch it. The funny thing is, he didn't even know it had happened yet!

There is one who would pass the ball to the enemy camp and he didn't even know! She has no idea by what rules the game works. It looks like a ball exercise and not game!

Aariz seems to balance them well. He isn't wearing either of the team's clothes. And he keeps interfering to.. Wait..are there three teams playing this game?! Aairah immediately kept her peace. Nothing about this is conventional.

They are having a lot of fun. When one of them fell, the referee, suddenly gave him a free throw just to ease some of his sorrow and everyone has agreed!

Aairah is smiling throughout her stay. She thoroughly enjoyed watching them play like this. It's better than watching movies. Especially since the main actor in this drama is so easy on the eyes. Aairah has no problem watching his shirt cling to his body as sweat encouraged the effect. She likes it when he jumps. Sleek power hums around him, it's so sexy. There is no reason why she shouldn't watch the spectacle. She just couldn't deny her feminine side such a rare opportunity. He is always wearing layers of clothing you cannot recognize this amazing youth underneath, the garb adds at least ten years to his age. Even his countenance has changed. He didn't have that superior vibe that defines maturity. Secretly, Aairah feels like she is crushing on this guy. Thankfully, he is not the emir. Just Aariz.