Letting go

"The girls have all been demoted to wives of servants you know. So unfair that Queen Neemah suffered the same fate!" Feedee Mambi faked a sad expression.

More than fitting! She snickered in her head.

The queen had been obnoxiously trying to step on everyone, acting all alpha female like! Serves her right that her ending has come.

She will see just how it is done when I am queen of Maicki! She dreamed on.

"Poor Esha is suffering so much under Lady Basma! It's a pity that such a pretty thing will only serve others all her life! She is like an over priced whore in her husband's home! True pity that one!" Hanan Fillo declared.

"Do you know how Sira is faring? I heard she was beaten to death only two days ago!" Feeder looks so sad.

"Well, they had to pay the consequences for their actions. Do you know they were considered celebrities with all the money Aairah had lavished upon them? She had misused a lot of funds where they don't even count!" Hanan exasperated, angry that commoners can be celebrated so much that others are copying their freaking style!

"She should be brought in and questioned so she can return all the money she had wasted for our dear country!"  Feedee shook her head with a frown.

"It's good riddance though! I wouldn't want her anywhere near his highness!" Hanan exclaimed.

As both girls lamented on the happenings in the social side of the  country, the news at eight began and they were pleasantly greeted with the face of his highness, the emir of Maicki.

"Maicki is a country that takes care of its kin..." He began in his soft, calm and dignified voice. His eyes, those big sexy eyes, looked at the camera strongly, making both girls to suck in a breath, totally blown away by his charming presence.

"...today, we celebrate immorality so openly. We kill each other, no questions asked. We betray our country and plot against our kin!" He paused.

"For those who seek to divide us, we will crush you with our United might. And we will forever stay together as one. Thiltes or Takhis are not a term of distinction. We are all citizens of Maicki. I pray that Allah fill our hearts love for Maicki and our place in it"

When he finished his speech, the crowd clapped. Only one reporter is allowed to ask him a question.

"Is your divorce to Lady Aairah Hassan Abdulaziz final?" Is what he asked.

Aariz is so silent, everyone held their breaths. "Yes" he finally replied.

Hanan and Feedee shared a look of triumph. They know that both their families are held in great favor by the dowager who will now choose a bride for his highness. And they hold much hope that she will definitely choose one of them.

The truth is though, now that Aairah has been crucified, the best choice for his highness wouldn't be from the Fillo clan. It will show a lot of favoritism and that will not help the emir eliminate the possibility of his involvement with Aairah's deception.

So Feedee knows there is more than sixty percent chance that she will be chosen.

And she is so ready for it!

"What do you think his highness is hinting at when he said '...we will crush you with our United might?" Hanan asked.

"I am afraid he is referring to the cowardly clans currently in hiding. Perhaps they are still plotting treason. And besides, even though the Mrithi Taha is dead, his son is very much alive and he is also missing along with their entire family" Feedee explained it as she saw it.