By virtue of necessity

The dowager returned to the new palace at Maganoon the afternoon after Aariz left.

She has a feeling that things are about to take a drastic turn.

Truth is, it is hard to be in the royal palace and not find yourself straying a time or two. The dowager had done it several times now so she can survive.

At first, she was hopelessly outnumbered. She didn't come from a high Noble family and had little backing. She soon realized that every day in the royal house is war. She had. To hack her way to the top. Sometimes, one needs to do bad things to get a headway. The royal house is built on spiritual attack. No traces, no evidence, nothing to show your innocence. And even if you found a way to makes others believe you, you would still be crushed for no reason but that you are nothing. So she is t very proud of all she did or had to do or will do, but she would not regret it.

She knows that Neemah is a big deal. She has never heard of such evil in her entire life! How did Neemah turn so sly? How did she allow her son to marry a wolf? Oh Allah! She had trusted that she knows where the wicked girl stands with her son. She will never be able to come between them! How stupid she had been! Neemah played her for a fool.

She discreetly met with her reliable Malam who told her that Neemah cannot be ousted out alive.

"She would never leave your son. She is his black shadow" he told her.

So the dowager made up her mind to do whatever it takes to kill Neemah. Even if it costs her her life!

But things aren't so easy it seems. Wherever she went, they keep telling her that Neemah's destiny is tied with her son's. There is nothing she could do about it.

The dowager decided that if she wants to get Neemah out of their lives, she has to go out of Maicki.

She began to prepare for her departure to India. There is a friend of hers there she desperately needs help from.

She tried to tell Aariz so someone can be posted to the sultanate to oversee things while she is away. But she couldn't reach her own son! It is the morning of her departure when Neemah arrived at the Sultanate. She came to greet the dowager. The dowager thinks she just came to gloat.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asks her.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I need a vacation" the dowager replied coldly.

Neemah smiled. "Don't rush back. I am certain there are many places you would love to see" she goaded. The respect, the pretense, is all gone. It is Neemah as she is. Cold, ruthless Neemah.

So this is her true face.

"I finally have my husband back. It's not the way I wanted it to happen truth be told but the him as he is now would serve me okay for now" she gloated. "The way he begs me for attention now, I want us to have many moments before you can intrude into our perfect love life" she warned.

"You don't have to worry. The moment I leave, I expect you are gone when I will come back" the dowager retorted.

Neemah laughed in her face. "You can dream all you want mother. Just keep it in mind that I will outlive you no matter what. I have prepared a special song for your obituary" she warned again.

"As long as I get buried right next to you" promised the dowager. She didn't wait for anything else. She walked past Neemah and out, hoping it's the last time they meet but k owing it cannot be so easy.

Before she went to the airport though, she made a stop at Dr Ghali's office.

After all the commotion of having the dowager in attendance, Dr Ghali asked "to what do I owe this honor?"