Enagaging festivities

Actually, the engagement ball came the same day as the moon festival. This is because the date has been shifted to accommodate the engagement. It's going to be an open affair for the entire day until invited guests can retire to the ballroom for more festivities.

For the moon festival, it's main attraction is watching the premiere movie of the year as a collective activity. The fireworks thereafter keeps a lot of people glued to their seats. No one wishes to miss them. And of course, free lighted hot air balloons can be won from several game centers for couples and family packages are even available. Some even choose to get married on this day so they can win some kind of gift card that could make their lives!

It's an exciting day to begin with. But now that the emir's engagement falls on the same date, more people trooped to Meganoon to witness this magical reality. The hotels, inns, cabins and rental apartments are getting fuller by the hour as arrivals rushed in to witness the event.

There are a number of things the emirate has prepared for its people to make this day unforgettable.

First is the Royal water park that would only open first on that very day!. It has been a much anticipated event because it is estimated that there can not be a park that has as much attraction with its new technology and crazy expensive outlines. It's features has been advertised for months and people are already fed up with waiting. Now it will be dream come true for most. This particular activity has even garnered foreign tourists who are eager to witness the grand opening!

The second will be the one hour free shopping spree assured in all shops in Meganoon at some time during the day. In fact, there is a percentage cut for all selling items for the entire day! The percentage could go as high as eighty percent and can go as low as twenty percent! So people who love free stuff have been trooping in to be so they don't miss it's! Heck, there is always one thing a person needs that is off budget! Imagine getting it for a discount!

But the most important event for the nobility is horse racing!

Noble's can showcase their beautifully expensive horses and dress up so match ups can ensure the best horse riders in all of Maicki. In fact, it is rumored the emir will race too and people want to witness his riding skills for themselves. There is nothing the emir couldn't do! So he has to win horse racing or it wouldn't make sense!

Anyway, it's a grand event created to make Aairah's engagement worth it's while.

So Aairah sits in her newest car, a gift from the sultana. A cool pinkish purple elegance on wheels! Her very own silver cloud rolls Royce convertible! She is alone, dressed in extravagant clothes, wearing only the best makeup and looking like something out of a dream as she awaited the signal for when she should be driven to the venue for the moon festival.

She isn't sure why the wedding hasn't been shifted too. Now the engagement will happen only a day before the actual wedding!

Aairah cannot believe that by that time the next day, she will be his wife and they would be together without any need to hold back.

She is super excited to find out just who Aariz is. What he has truly become since he was last her Hamma. She wants to be a part of his suffering, she wants to dig into his heart and comfort him. She really really wants to see him smile at her with the radiance of a contented groom. In fact, she wants to see his signature smile just as he used to give her when they were in the village!

Aairah knows that getting married requires resolutions. So she asks herself what she is willing to give Aariz other than the obvious.

Surely, she would have to be very understanding. She would have to be extremely patient and most of all, she needs to be great in controlling her emotions so she doesn't affect his moods negatively. He is a leader to all of Maicki and so his moods are very important because they affect his decision making ability!