Vivifying

Maicki is celebrating the Sultanate as the most exotic place in Maicki. A new Festival was created. The full moon Festival.

In this festival, every park, shop or street in Meganoon will be opened at night. It will be so bright it will practically seem like day. With the bright moonlight to the man made color fest, it's going to look like something straight out of the movies.

People would find a spot, sit under the moonlit sky and wear special 3D goggles while they watched from a single projection in the sky. It's supposed to unite everyone in Meganoon as one. It feels like you are sharing something with every other person there. The atmosphere is always laid back and peaceful. The excitement makes it very entertaining.

So Aairah had Arrived at the Sultanate in this time. She couldn't recognize the heart of Meganoon! It has been revamped and beautified in such a way that Aairah was totally convinced she could pay any amount to come vacation here. Meganoon is beautiful to begin with. But now that the Emir had spent so much on it, the nobles were all clamoring for an opportunity to get a piece of the cake.

The Alkali clan had hurried to build skyscrapers to add to the beauty of the place while of course, they rented out apartments to get a lot of money back. A lot of collaborations are going on. And even though the Fillo clan isn't mentioned in the hubbub, Aairah knows Aariz would never let this opportunity pass without investing for the Fillo clan. It sound selfish that all the nobles are trying to better their selves. But since the prices were fair, and a lot of gift cards are being brandied about with promises of free vacations for couples, new moms and successful graduates, no one seems to care.

Of course, this kind of change brings with it endless possibilities, commoners are busy opening restaurants and shops. Shopping malls are being opened all over the place. And it also became an opportunity for Baita and Bushra too. Even though they are doing so well, they decided they want piece of the cake. Baita is now a full citizen of Maicki and he has even managed to make Bushra a citizen for the next five years too. Hopefully, she would get her full citizenship soon. Though the easiest way is marrying someone from Maicki, Bushra isn't exactly feeling the marriage institution yet.

So Baita, Bushra, and his new wife, Rahma sat down, put their head together and spoke of how they could open up a successful business in Maicki even though they are foreigners. Well, Rahma isn't a Foreigner so her family name might help their cause.

"I have always wanted to have a bookshop!" Bushra stated excitedly.

"A bookshop is good and all, but this isn't the right place to make money with one" Baita denied her. Bushra frowned. "So what are you genius ideas Mr Baita?" She demanded.

"We can open a very traditional spa treatment center. We could make a lot of money with the secret formulas we have in Maicki about skin treatments and whatnot. It would be a hit if we can mix in something new and then take people's needs of privacy and gender issues into account. We can also hire professionals who can give VIP treatments at home at an extra cost. People in my country are vain. And the foreigners trooping in everyday are also gonna love it. But the problem is that we have a lot of competition and we could easily go out of business if one of the noble families decides they want one as well" Rahma suggested.

"But there will always be competition no matter what we do" Baita pointed out.

"Yes but there are things the noble consider beneath them. If we can think of one thing, we might be able to really make a lot of money without the fear of going out of business." She explained.

So they kept brainstorming and came up with nothing.

When Aairah showed up one morning with her grandma, the house alight with happiness and joy. Baita is so happy to see Aairah that Rahma began to get a little jealous. She was so miserable!