The calm

Aairah had received a message every hour from the emir of Maicki.

Don't just sit idly, plan your next meeting with the shareholders

Is the latest one so far.

He seems to know every thing I do today. He says he will monitor me for one more day and then he will relax if I made it through without incidence.

But Karim is planning to kick me out!

She sends back.

Are you going to let him?

Aairah smiles.

He holds the most shares

She complains.

But your grandmother holds the next biggest share.mconbined with your grandfather's share and yours, you can bully him.

He sends back.

Ohh the days when I can get away with it!

She sent a laughing emoticon with it.

You still can.

But he is sight. I have no right to remain if I am going to risk business with my exciting life in Maicki. Maybe I should quit.

You can't quit.

Why not.

You can expand to Maicki. Hold the forte here and let him rule Abu Dhabi!

Aairah is liking that idea.

Who is going to invest in me?

Who wouldn't?

He returns.

Aairah suddenly feels better.

She decides to plan her next meeting. She forgot all about the gloom and doom in Maicki and just spent all the time trying to draw a convincing proposal to why they needed to have a resort in Maicki. So the research begins!

...

Bushra made a dress for Aairha again. This is the third dress she is making for her. She made one for Lady Naeemah too. Once done, she decides to do a second fitting that day.

Lady Naeemah made it to her makeshift studio which was once a garage in their house but Aairah didn't. So she didn't the second fitting for Lady Naeemah and finds that everything is as perfect as should be. She only needed to make a matching veil which the Lady wants to go with it.

"Wow Bushra! You have outdone yourself! I was a little worried I would be a laughing stock tomorrow at the ball! Now I am convinced I will definitely steal the glam!" She grins excitedly. Bushra feels so accomplished.

"Thank you Lady Alkali. I am pleased you like your dress" she smiles.

"Since it's so good, I have to pay for it" Lady Naeemah declares.

"Oh no! I can't accept your money. I wouldn't be able to live with myself! Your support means a lot as it is. How can I ever repay you?!" Bushra denies money for the first time in her life!

"Wow! You are cute!" She smiles. Bushra smiles back a little. The Lady makes her feel so nervous. She seems so nice and carefree. But she is also so powerful that Rahma had warns several times it will be bad for Bushra to fall for her charm. It is good to have good relationship with clients. Enough to keep them coming. But anything more complicates matters-that's Rahma's business sense.

"Fine I will not pay you this time. But I need three more dresses for next week when I will attend Lady Asiya's birthday..."

Bushra cannot believe it! She is getting orders!