His providence

Aairah went looking for a house on castle street. She wants to buy one so she could gift it to Bushra and the family when she no longer needs it. The only elite estate available is the Green valley. So Aaira bought a beautiful house there.

She got busy buying furniture and hiring a good interior decorator. It came as funny to her when she saw the commotion using a house had brought. People were busy dropping comments wondering if her wedding to Aariz will not be actualized.

She ignored them and tried to focus on her grandpa and her people whom she preferred to house rather than let them occupy a guest chalet at the palace.

She hasn't spoken to Aariz for an entire day and she feels kind of forgotten. She decides to call him herself.

He didn't pick up himself. Babu did and he apologized to her saying the emir is super busy and he will call her back.

Aairah is wondering what Asim is really up to, trying to quell the fear, anxiety and grief, rising each time she remembers his words.

Should I tell Aariz?

But he will only worry and he won't concentrate on our wedding. No matter what, this time, I will marry him and we will live together happily no matter what Neemah or Asim thinks. Threats will never end from them I am begin in to understand. If I don't marry him on Saturday, I will stop thinking about marrying him! Maybe, we are not meant to be!

Aairah heard her phone ringing. So she parks the car and answered it. She has hoped it's Aariz but when she saw Lady Naeemah's name, she is not disappointed much.

"Can we meet?" She asks.

"Yes. Where?" Aairah agrees.mshe needs to take her mind off thinking! If she stops doing something, she is afraid her worries will consume her!

"There is a coffee shop called 'IT' immediately after that roundabout that has the sculpture of a crown around palace street. Can you meet me there?" She asks.

"Okay. I'll be there right away" Aairah agrees.

"Great! I will wait for you!" She sounds excited.

Aairah didn't find it hard finding the coffee shop. She parks her car and enters the shop while she tries to look normal. There is no reason to burden others of her churning feelings of the moment.

Lady Naeemah waves and Aairah smiles while she pivoted towards her table. It's a really modern place with metallic sheen at every little corner of the shop. It has a sort of dark colored theme that only brightens because the entire furniture and declaration is so colorful, the contrast is daring and elegant. Aairah didn't mind it.

"So this is Lady Aairah!" A woman sitting with Lady Naeemah smiles.

Aairah smiles back and says "yes. I don't believe I have met you before" she attempts conversation.

"Oh you won't remember me. My husband was a lower nobility until he was granted the title of the former Mrithi Thoya. We are blissfully walking on high nobility grounds now" she explains easily.

Aairah nods. It makes sense. "So how is the change?" Aairah asks.

"Oh it's wonderful! Just a little hard because of the pressure. It's so much harder being a mistress of your husband's household" she sighs dramatically.

"Her husband is marrying one of my cousins. She is just feeling down" lady Neemah shrugs elegantly.

"Choice or necessity?" Aairah inquires mildly.

"Oh a woman can tell?" The woman rolls her eyes.

Aairah chuckles. "Well, I wish you good luck" she offers.