Dowager vs Neemah

Feedee was put in isolation as punishment for her crime. While she stayed isolated, no one is allowed to see her. It is a small punishment compared to the hatred Aairah faced. But her family had done everything to make sure she is comfortable.

She didn't understand what happened!

She could have sworn she is a virgin! Did someone frame her? How?

Her questions are massive. No answers in sight.

She ate anything she wanted and is allowed to exercise feet once a day by taking a walk at the garden.

But as she stayed in isolation, she realized that she is growing sick. She is always tired and these days, she would feel stomach cramps all the time whether her period is coming or not. Not that she even saw her period since her wretched wedding night.

When the doctor examined her, he told her she will be fine and gave her an injection. Feedee felt so sleepy. And when she went to sleep, she just never woke up.

Ever.

...

Queen Neemah has become Lady Neemah now. She didn't care much. Very soon, they will all realize that she is still the unquestionable queen of Maicki. She simply must try to make his highness trust her again before too many people die.

Now only Hanan remains.

Her time is definitely limited too. Neemah knows she must conceive before her plans are executed.

She just didn't know yet, how to make Aariz want her again.

But she must find a way. And soon.

...

"You can't keep your cousin waiting! She isn't truly your wife until you have consummated your marriage! Don't you want others to take her seriously?" The dowager demanded.

Aariz sighed. Does his mother see him? Or does she only see his position? He wondered.

"It's because of Aairah isn't it?" She asked.

He felt stickiness in his eyes and he couldn't believe there are tears in there. He blinked them back and tried to compose himself.

"You are hurting" she observed. "Did you love her that much?" She questioned. She knows instinctively that he did and what a great annoyance that is!

This time, Aariz couldn't keep the tears at bay. They simply poured down his cheeks and suddenly, he was a child again, wanting his mother to console him. But his mother is miles away. At the village that doesn't even exist now. Where was she? He doesn't even know!

The dowager hugged him to her side and rubbed his back like a little boy. "I am so sorry she hurt you so bad" she sighed.

"You know, whenever your brother is hurt, he would do the same thing when he sees me. But when he found all the consolation he needed from his hoards of wemen, he no longer came to me. I am awed you are so different from him. You never let a woman dictate your lifestyle. Sometimes I fear you don't need them much. You are strong Aariz. I am certain that you still care for her. But if you don't move on, you will remain a slave to those emotions. I promise you that Hanan is not a bad girl. Give her a chance to help you heal" she begged.

Aariz let her wipe his tears. Then he moved away from her. He said quietly. "Ahh..but I am not that strong"

"Being emir means you cannot be like everyone else. You can't have everything you want. There are things you don't even want, but you have them anyway. So many things you dont even need, but you have them anyway. Sometimes, Allah tests you with what you want the most. Please pass this test. Move on with your life and pray that you can be able to forget her. Please Aariz, allow us to help you" she pleaded.