-17-

After I finished my glass Jisoo thought it would be better to return to the real world. I agreed and we went down the big building. We walked to a small shop. Behind a shelf a sky blue portal appeared, lightning the whole room in blue.
"After you", he grinned, so I went in.

The way back was a little longer. I could actually walk through the bright tunnel. It lit up in a light creme tone. I couldn't feel anything, but I could walk on it. I couldn't distinguish the up and the down. It was so weird. When I turned around I couldn't see Jisoo. It was actually a non ending tunnel. So I looked back to the front, where I could see the end. I walked towards it. As I arrived I took a step forward.

I was back at the storage and suddenly short of breath. After a while I could adapt back to normal breathing. What was that? I looked around and it was still dark. I sighed and suddenly tasted an iron taste on my lips. I touch my nose and felt a warm substance. I looked back down on my hands and saw that it was blood. A nosebleed... All of a sudden I got all dizzy and the world turned pitch black until I couldn't see anything and finally collapsed on the floor.

///

I woke up in my bed again. It was day time by that. I got up and looked around. Jihoon was sleeping on the desk chair in an uncomfortable position. He was such a cutie pie when sleeping. Wait, but who brought me in here? I looked down and I still had the same things on as yesterday or last night. I stood up as silent as I could, but Jihoon still woke up from the crack of my foot. Damn cracks.
"You're up?", he asked with a sleepy voice, his eyes still falling back.
"Uh, yeah", I replied.
"Are you hungry?", he asked and got up from the chair, seemingly in pain as his position really wasn't that comfortable.
"What happened last night?", I asked him.
"You passed out again so I brought you here. I told you to stop for a while", Jihoon shook his head.
"You brought me here alone?", I questioned surprised.
"Yeah, like last time and you're freaking heavy so stop passing out please", he answered and stretched himself.
"

Thank you, Jihoon", I thanked him smiling. He looked surprised and his cheeks adapted a little pink tone so he quickly looked away. How can a person be so cute?
"So, are you hungry now?", he asked me again.
"Yeah, let's go eat. But do you know the time?", I asked.
"It's 2PM", he said, looking on his phone.
"Oh my god, we need to go to work!", I panicked.
"It's Saturday, calm down", he shook his head. I formed an 'ah' with my mouth as I left the room with Jihoon.

We went to the food court to the waffle shop. There we saw Seungkwan, Hansol and Wonwoo already eating their waffles.
"Hi, Soonyoung", Hansol waved happily.
"I think it's the first time I see Wonwoo without Mingyu", Jihoon murmured so only I could hear him.
"Gosh, why am I sitting here between the dumbest people on this island?", Wonwoo commented and sipped his iced coffee.
"To see the positive side, on this island are just about 80 people, duh", Hansol claimed.
"Just stop, Hansol", Seungkwan sighed, rolling his eyes.
"You're doing fine now?", Hansol asked, turning his attention to me.
"Yeah, I guess", I answered. I sat next to Hansol and Jihoon next to Wonwoo.
"Jisoo told us that you passed out as you came back so he called Jihoon", Seungkwan explained. I nodded.
"What happens on the way back that you always pass out like that. I don't think it's healthy", Hansol sighed, shaking his head, while earning agreeing nods from Wonwoo and Seungkwan. We spoke about random things until everyone finished their waffle. The whole time I was also thinking about the reason I pass out like that. Something must be off...

"Why am I even here?", Wonwoo asked after a while. We were walking back to the amusement park.
"Because Mingyu isn't here", Hansol answered.
"I can do things without him. He's not my right leg or something like that", Wonwoo rolled his eyes.
"But he's your lover boy", Seungkwan commented grinning.
"He's just the most normal on this island. Also, says the right person, who has a crush on the most stupid person I know so far", Wonwoo commented, leaving Seungkwan's cheeks in a pink colour.
"I don't have a crush!", Seungkwan exclaimed.
"I wanna be included in this conversation", Hansol raised his arm. Now I'm confused.

"Do you want to see the golf court?", Jihoon suddenly asked me. The others were still talking about something.
"Yeah, why not", I shrugged my shoulders.

I was never there before even in my childhood. The grass was short as if it was trimmed just minutes ago. The golf balls were also in their place.
"Who is responsible for the golf court?", I asked Jihoon who got two bats and golf balls.
"I don't know them. They work especially at night", he said as he struggled to bring the things next to me.
"I never played golf before", I confessed.
"Me neither", Jihoon shrugged his shoulders. I looked at him confused. "Yeah, I only hit the balls as far as I can", he said.

We did as he explained me his game. We hit a few balls and then sat down on the grass for a small break.
"Why did you start working here?", I asked him after some time. I looked at him, but he looked away, so I looked up to the sky. It was already dark. Winter is coming again...
"I ran away like the others did", he said. I looked back at him. He was playing with his fingers. "I was a rebel since 10 because my parents were way too strict. I wasn't even allowed to watch a YouTube video alone at the age of 16. One day my mother just disappeared and never came back. My father got alcoholic after that and blamed me for the reason my mother ran away. At the age of 18 I finally ran away and after some other jobs I landed on this island", Jihoon told me. I just nodded. I guess everyone here had a hard past. Maybe that's why everyone enjoys the other side of the world...
"Why don't you go to the other side of the portal then?", I asked him. He sighed.
"Another time, okay?", Jihoon said and got up.
"Fine", I agreed and also got up.

We quickly collected the bats and the golf balls and went to the hotel. There, we chilled in Jihoon's room and played a game on his phone. Then I went back to my room and made myself ready for bed.

I really wanted to know what happened in that world or with Jihoon that he doesn't like the other side anymore. In general I wanted to know more about that world. Why do I keep passing out? Why can't I see my world? And why does Jihoon trust me so much? He barely even talks to the other, but carries me back to the hotel room. But I think I gained a really good friend with Jihoon. He seems trustworthy too. I really need to talk to Seungcheol's brother...

I shook my head as if it would stop the thinking and laid down on my bed, trying to sleep.