-61-

Jihoon poV:

"Did you understand a thing?", Jeonghan asked me, but I shook my head. My head was filled with other thoughts. I shouldn't have confessed at all... Jeonghan noticed my dropping mood. "Don't worry that much. He'll come back", he tried to cheer me up.
"That's not the point", I shook my head. He raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"Then what is?"
"I told him."
"You did what?", he asked in surprise, grabbing my shoulders while staring at me shocked.
"Don't make a big deal", I murmured, while hinting to Hansol, who looked confused. Jeonghan noticed it and let go of me.
"Why? Did something happen?", Hansol asked worried.
"Nothing that should bother you", I sighed.
"So what did he say?", Jeonghan asked.
"He didn't understand me", I looked to the floor.
"What? Okay, wait. He's clueless, but not that dumb. What did you say for him to not get it?", he asked, crossing his arms.
"I won't tell you. You'll bully me forever for my words", I shook my head, while imagining Jeonghan's teasing.
"Are we talking about Soonyoung? Is everything fine?", Hansol asked still worried. Jeonghan and I turned to him at the same time with a judging expression. "Don't look at me like that! Being judged by you two is worse than being scolded by Jisoo", Hansol said.
"Let's just return to the amusement park", I sighed and turned around to walk back.

Back at the amusement park I went to the game stand. Two years, almost three, have passed since I started working here. Out of 5 became 7, then 12, then 13 and now 11. Thinking of how the presence of Soonyoung changed everything still feels strange. While I zoned out, Seungcheol approached me.
"So you confessed?", he asked, supporting himself on the counter.
"That man can't keep things longer than 5 minutes for himself if it's for you", I rolled my eyes.
"I don't know what you said, but he should get it if he spends enough time thinking about it", he said.
"It's better that way. I don't want to lose him as a friend", I murmured.
"Stop saying that. Also I recruited someone new for Soonyoung's position. His name is Kihyun", he changed the topic.
"Who said Soonyoung's gonna stop working here? Also I don't need a new teammate", I replied, getting a box of coins.
"You said the same thing when Soonyoung started working", he grinned.
"Soonyoung is different", I mumbled, while sorting out coins.
"Of course he is", Seungcheol rolled his eyes. It was quiet for a while until Seungcheol opened his mouth again. "Now it's just a normal amusement park. We're the last ones, who had experienced the portal", he said. I just looked at him, while raising an eyebrow.
"We don't know if it's gone forever", I said.
"But it's not here anymore and also didn't you see how it glitched and disappeared? I'm pretty sure it's gone", Seungcheol replied.
"We don't even know how it got there", I murmured to myself.
"Hey, guys! Y'all wanna go eat?", Jisoo asked as he interrupted our conversation. Seungcheol just decided for us two and dragged me along with him.

At the burrito store Wonwoo, Mingyu, Minghao, Jun, Jisoo and Seokmin already found a seat.
"I'll say three days", Wonwoo said.
"No, I say maybe two weeks", Jun joined.
"Y'all too positive, a few hours", Minghao shook his head.
"What are you talking about?", Seungcheol asked, settling down next to Mingyu.
"The time it takes for Jihoon to retreat into his shell again", Seokmin replied. That's kind of mean, but understandable.
"Maybe he won't retreat at all", Jisoo shrugged his shoulders.
"Y'all are talking about me like I'm not standing right in front of you", I mumbled and sat down next to Jisoo, who sat next to Jun. They kept talking about useless things until everyone finished his meal.

It was almost evening by now. Since it was the start of spring the sun was still up shining brightly upon us. I was again sorting out coins, even when Seungcheol tried to convince me to do something else. I think it got even so far that Minghao started worrying.
"That's so weird seeing Jihoon like that again", Jun whispered to Mingyu, who agreed with nodding.
"Does he miss Soonyoung already?", Mingyu whispered back.
"There must be more", Wonwoo commented.
"Could you please stop talking about me like I'm an animal in a zoo?", I rolled my eyes, turning to the trio.
"You are an animal, a stingray", Jun grinned. I just glared at him, which was enough to let his grin fade.
"Whatever, I've got better things to do", Wonwoo shrugged his shoulder and left, followed by Mingyu and Jun. I sighed and put the box back. I shouldn't sort out coins all day...

I left the game stand to walk around in the amusement park. I went to the ferris wheel as it was the quietest place in the park. Soonyoung would come back in a month, ugh. I hate that I miss this guy already. Feelings are annoying.
"Jihoon!", I heard a familiar voice shouting. What...? It sounds like... I turned around to see Soonyoung trying to catch a breath, while supporting himself on his knees. He seemed as if he was on the verge of collapsing.
"What? What are you doing here?", I asked confused and in disbelieve.
"I had to", he replied, still breathing heavily.
"What do you mean? What about your sister and your break?", I questioned still confused. Then he straightened himself up to look me into my eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?", he asked. I tilted my head confused, but already knew what was coming.
"Tell you what?", I mumbled, while looking down.

"That you like me more than just as friends"