-48-

Hansol poV:

I was running to the seminar room since Seungcheol always spent his time there. Just what the heck went through Chan's and Soonyoung's mind to stay there so long?

I finally reached his office, bursting in as if I was trying to expose him or something. He was clearly surprised as he flinched over my sudden move.
"Couldn't you-", he started, but I cut him off.
"The portal is dark coloured", I said, catching my breath. He didn't waste any time and immediately got up, leaving all his work behind.

We made our way to the amusement park, when we ran into Jeonghan and Jun, who were talking about something.
"Follow us!", Seungcheol said as he pulled Jeonghan and Jun by their arms, making them run too.
"Can we at least know why we're running?", Jeonghan asked a little annoyed by the fact that we dragged him along.
"The portal is dark", Seungcheol shortly explained, followed by shocked reactions from the other two.
"What? Didn't Chan and Soonyoung return yet?", Jun asked surprised.
"Why ask the obvious? What went through their mind?", Jeonghan worried loudly. I asked myself the same too.

When we reached the storage, the portal was already purple, only the middle was still a little dark green.
"We need to go in", Seungcheol said, but I quickly held him back.
"Seungkwan, Minghao and Jihoon are already in there. We can't risk more lifes", I set a point.
"But what if something's wrong? There must be a reason why they're not coming out!", Seungcheol argumented.
"But that's not a reason to risk more lifes. There are enough people in there", Jeonghan said.
"So what should we do?", Seungcheol asked a little calmer.
"Let's wait", Jun said.

I wanted to trust them. I really wanted to just wait and see what happens, but they are in there and my guts are telling me that something is so wrong. The moment Minghao said they're going to look for them and I should call the others... I can't just let them in there alone. We all know what happens when you stay there too long. I can't let them possibly get devoured by this thing. Especially Seungkwan, who showed me that unwanted children like us can change their fate too. He showed me optimism and what it means to have his back. I can't leave him alone like that. I balled my fists. I knew it was dumb, but I couldn't stay here and wait that everything's going to be fine again. I could still enter the portal.

I prepared myself, taking all my courage and ran towards the portal.
"What are you doing?", I heard Jun shouting, which was the last thing I heard from the real world as I sat foot into the portal.

The other side was weird. The sky was dark. I already visited Chan's world a few times, but it never looked like that. Not that dark and abonded. I ran to the big circus tent as I knew this was the main of his world.

The moment I entered it, complete shock overtook me. I saw Seungkwan, more or less fighting with a gigantic yellow thing. It was maybe about fifteen meters in height, made out of metal and it's fingers topped with long, sharp claws. It wasn't the time to have a panic attack, so I tried to swallow my fears as good as possible.
"Seungkwan!", I called him. He turned around to see me. His face showed me two expressions: Joy and worry.
"What are you doing here? Get the heck out!", he exclaimed, throwing another stone on the big thing.
"If you're about to die here then let me die too. I can't live without you", I shouted back, making my way to Seungkwan, without getting caught by that big thing.
"Bro", he probably mumbled. I could tell from the movement of lips.
"Watch out!", I screamed as this monster made another move, his claw almost hitting him. He could barely dodge the attack, making him fall over and trip the stairs for the audience seats. I balled my fists, anger building up inside me. I'm not the type to get aggressive, but I really wanted to kill that giant thing. Before this monster could make another move on Seungkwan, I picked up a rock that Seungkwan threw earlier on him and threw it right in it's disgusting left eye. It couldn't scream, but backed up a little. I took that chance to run to Seungkwan.

"Bro, you fine?", I asked, shaking him to make sure he's still conscious.
"I think I broke my arm or something", he said, sounding extremely hurt.
"Let's get you out of here", I said determined, grabbing his arm to make him stand up.
"No, we can't. We need to distract that thing until Minghao and Jihoon find the other two. They're trusting me", he murmured. The Seungkwan I knew would've run for his life, but he overcame his fears to help the others since they trust him. We don't deserve him.
"Soonyoung and Chan better be worth it", I grinded my teeth, bringing Seungkwan behind the audience seats again. "You faught long enough", I told him, turning back to the monster, who recovered from the hit in it's eye.
"What are you going to do?", Seungkwan asked tensed, probably sensing that I had another dumb idea. Even Seungkwan somehow managed to get his fears intact. He was shaking heavily, while holding his injured arm.
"Fight this thing of course", I said as if it was the most casual thing to say in that moment.
"What? Are you crazy?", he asked shocked.
"It's weak points are his eyes. With the rocks laying here I could distract it for the time being. You said they trust you so we better don't disappoint them", I told him running out of the hideout.

We're going to get out here save. I promise...