-19-

Minghao poV:

I made my way to look for him. It shouldn't be that hard since the town isn't that big. I made a mistake. A big mistake. But this time I can't just run away and hope my gang resolves the problem.

He wasn't at the mall, neither at the park so I guessed he went to the apartments. The only apartment he knew was the one with my room in it so I went there.

Indeed I could find him there. He sat next to the elevator on a red couch, looking up as if he was drawn in his thoughts. I slowly approached him as careful as I could. I'm such an idiot. I don't even want to hate him so why am I like that?

"Hey, Jun", I murmured. What the hell, Minghao? You never called him by his nickname or even his normal name! He looked to me.
"What?", he coldly replied.
"You know before... where you... got angry", I stuttered. He looked at me while raising an eyebrow. I got quiet again. He sighed.
"If it's that hard then just don't. Let's go back to the island", he stood up. Come on Minghao. Don't be an idiot anymore.
"N-No listen", I tried to catch his attention again. He turned around to look at me. Fuck it, Minghao. Just spill everything.

"Okay, fine. I know I've been an idiot the last year we've spent together. And I know that I wasn't right to nag you all the time. The truth is that I hate talking about my childhood and I hate thinking about that day you saved me even though it changed my whole life so I thought hating you as this old enemy would be easier. And I'm also a little bit embarrassed to thank you so I never did, but I will stop being an idiot now and say it properly so: Thank you Moon Junhui for saving my ass back then and I'm sorry for being an ungrateful rat", I blurted out, looking on the floor at the end. There it was. Everything I wanted to stay. It felt... good actually. Pretty relieving. He stayed quiet so I got anxious. Why doesn't he open his mouth?
"Oh my God, s-say something! Don't make it worse for me!", I stuttered and looked into his eyes, my cheeks turning pink from embarrassment.
"Me, Moon Junhui, will officially forgive you, Xu Minghao, for the nagging I suffered the past time we spent together. I hope for a better teamwork in the near future", he said, having one hand on his heart.
"Stop that trash. It's awkward", I snapped a little confused over his reaction.
"Yeah, I think so too. Let's go back to reality now, crazy raccoon", he agreed with me and messed up my hair by rubbing it.
"Hey, that doesn't mean we're on good terms now!", I complained and pushed his arm away.
"Yeah, yeah whatever, tsundere. Where's your portal?", he asked and put an arm around my shoulder. I wanted to push it away, but I just gave in and let him do what he wanted.

We went up the elevator and I opened the apartment. My apartment was designed like that room back in China. It was shabby, old, disgusting. Honestly just embarrassing, but Jun didn't say anything. I don't even know why my apartment looks like that. I guess I somewhere deep in me miss China. After all I was kind of forced to leave. Or it is somewhat related to Jun- Don't even think about it, stupid brain! I walked to the back of the room where my old, almost broken shelf stood. Right at the corner the neon green portal shone.
"Wait, isn't that the place where I first met you?", he questioned, staring down to the spot.
"Whatever, let's go back", I quickly changed the topic. I didn't want him to make up some stupid theory about my apartment in this world so I grabbed his arm and pulled him through the portal.

The way was short like the way inside. I looked around the storage, which was the same as always. I also saw some surprised faces, which belonged to Hansol and Seungkwan. They switched looks and then quickly ran off, as if I hold a knife to follow them. I could imagine what they were thinking now.
"Why did we end up in your world? Would've been more interesting if we had ended up in mine", Jun thought aloud.
"Hey, my world is nicer than yours!", I complained.
"How can you know that? You never went there before", he claimed.
"Yes, I did-", I quickly stopped realizing what I've said. "Yeah, you're right. I guess I must have... confused it", I somehow sorted out the situation even though he raised an eyebrow.

Yes, I once snuggled into his world when no one was around. I was just curious if his world is cool so I ended up following him. I kept that secret for myself since telling Jun wouldn't be that smart. Especially that I lost my watch in there and I guess he found it since I saw that watch the next morning on his table.

"Hold on! That was your watch, right?", he suddenly realized. I panicked so I ran away, yelling a "what watch?" on my way. Gosh I'm so embarrassing. But I was happy.

We finally fixed that problem from back then and I guess Jun is also satisfied.