-27-

Chan poV:

"Hey, rich kid!", I got called from one of my classmates. Why don't they just leave me alone? I turned around and looked him in the eyes. On the right side was his stupid girlfriend, which also looked down on me. "How about you bring me and my friends something to eat?", he suggested, which was obviously an order. I looked over to his friends, who grinned. I was angry. I pressed my pen down the paper, resulting in breaking it. Surprised I quickly let go of the pen.
"What the fuck? Is he psycho or what?", Mingi whispered to Minhyun. The whole class started whispering. I looked back to Dongho, who waited for me to get up. So I took my purch and ran out of class.

Why me? Why do they always bully me? What have I done to them? And why do I have to stick with them since elementary school? Out of anger I build up my fists. Normal people would get depressed or feel upset, but all I feel is pure anger. If I could, I would punch them in the face, break their things, make them trip the stairs so they fall down and-

"Hello?!", the woman behind the counter asked again.
"Uh, three sandwiches and two banana milks, please", I quickly smiled. She gave me the things and I gave her the money.

I went up the stairs back to my classroom again to see that Dongho and his friends were throwing out papers from my block out the window. I stood there frozen. My anger build up again. I squeezed the banana milk in my left hand until it bursted, making the milk splash all over the place. Jonghyun, one of Dongho's friends, saw it and turned around, stopping throwing out my papers.
"What is wrong with him?", he asked, making the others also turn around. I got the whole attention again.
"Aw, is the psycho sad because he had to bring us food?", Dongho sulked sarcastically.
"Hey, that was my milk!", his girlfriend exclaimed.
"Hey, get her another one!", Mingi shouted.
"Look at his face!", Youngmin laughed, "He's all upset!" The whole class started laughing. Then Dongho approached me and slowly stopped grinning.
"Hey, who do you think you are? Get your ass moving", he said so only I could hear him. I stood still and glared him in the eyes. "Won't you listen and bring the things I'm asking for?", he got louder and pushed me on my shoulders.
"Don't you know? He's mute. He only understands you if you make it physically clear", Minhyun said grinning.
"Oh, you right", Dongho grinned wider and pushed me further. On the third push, I let the things fall down and hit his hand away. He looked at me shocked in the eyes, the class did the same.
"What did you just do?", Mingi asked and approached me too.
"Hey, I think you need to educate him again", Youngmin shouted from inside the classroom.
"I think so too", Dongho said and punched me in the face. Ouch, that was painful. Then Jonghyun kicked me so I fell on the floor. They came nearer so I crawled to the back until I felt the lockers. Well, I guess it's over now.
"Do you really think you can win over us?", Dongho asked rhetorically. I stayed still and glared him in the eyes.
"Hey, I know what he needs", Mingi shouted. He came over with the trash can in his hand. I already knew what came, so I prepared myself. Only one moment later I felt all the inside of the trash on me, including the thrash can itself. The class gathered in front of me, laughing hysterically.
"Ew, you smell like shit, rich kid", Minhyun laughed disgusted. After they finished laughing, they all went back inside the class closing the door afterwards. So I sat there on the floor with trash all over me and pure anger taking over me. Why me? Why is it always me who suffers? Do they want money? Fine, I have enough and I don't need it. I stood up and stamped angrily down the hallway. I balled fists again. My school things were on the streets anyway, so I can just skip classes.

I went back home, not bothering to call my personal driver. I don't want to be rich. Being rich sucks.

At home I opened the big door into our too big house. The housekeeper was quick to walk over to me. I looked up to the big chandelier, then to the luxurious stairs and finally to the marbled floor.
"Hello, young man. How was school?", she asked me, her hands politely folded together. I looked her from head to toe and then sighed.
"I skipped it", I replied and ran up the stairs. I could see her face sinking.

I stamped down the hallway, when I suddenly saw my dad. My face and mood immediately lit up. The last time I saw him was two weeks ago, so different were our schedules.
"Dad!", I exclaimed happily.
"I don't have time now. Go play with Miss Aya", he coldly responded and didn't even looked at me.
"I'm 17, dad. I don't like playing with toys anymore", I murmured and put my head low.
"Okay, good so. All you need to do is smile, hm? And be good in school! Soon you will step in your parents shoes and hopefully marry the daughter of Mister Jeon. She's a nice one", he said and looked in the mirror, while arranging his black tie.
"But I don't want to marry her! She's as bad as the people in my class!", I complained.
"The people in your class will be your colleagues in the near future, be kind to them", my father said, finally peaking a look at me. His gaze was firm and emotionless like always.
"You don't listen to me, dad", I mumbled upset.
"Because I don't need to. And now stop complaining and be a good son", he coldly said, tapped my shoulder and moved on, our two butlers quickly following him. I stood there still and frozen. I knew he was like that, but I still got angry. I was furious. Why do I have to put myself down? Why do I need to be a good son? I balled fists again. After my father disappeared from my sight I grabbed the next thing I saw, which was an old vase from Italy, and brutally smashed it on the floor. The porcelain broke into million pieces. One piece piercing into my skin, leaving a scratch behind.
"Young man, are you fine?", Miss Aya asked and ran up the stairs, looking at my hand, which started bleeding.
"No, I'm obviously not!", I screamed.
"I have to put up with those bullies in my school, put up with my father who wants me to be his next representative, put up with my mom who doesn't even talk to me and put up with this stupid money! I hate my life! I hate people! No one was ever by my side besides a housekeeper, which doesn't even call me by my name. Are you even sincere when you worry about me? Or are you just faking everything so you get money? Money... That stupid thing ruined my life and you're asking me if I'm fine! I hate you! I hate the world! And I hate myself!", I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran into my room, smashing the door shut.

Yeah, I hate people. People only care about you to gain something for themselves. They use you and assume that you're at fault when something doesn't work out. They let out their anger on you and throw trash on you. But the worst is, they would do everything to get money. That shitty money! Why does money need to rule the world? Why do I have to have more than enough of it? I hate money and I hate people...

I hate people...