-50-

I was running to Chan. Every bit in my mind was telling me that it was a big fat mistake and that I should return to the reality, but I already set my mind.

I finally reached him, almost tripping over the burning pieces, which fell down from the sky.
"What are you doing? Get the hell up!", I yelled at Chan. He seemed confused, shocked, all in all he didn't expect me to be next to him.
"Why are you still here?", he asked me in disbelieve.
"I'm asking myself the same", I replied, forcing him to get up.
"Watch out!", I heard Jihoon from the back, who pushed us hardly to the side, making us all fall over. I turned to Jihoon, who slowly got up. The big yellow monster was back and almost made us to human cubes.
"Why didn't you leave?", I asked him angry and worried.
"How can I leave with you still here?", he asked back.

We quickly got up and started running towards the portal, but the monster was standing right in front of it.
"Guys, look!", Chan said and pointed at the back. There was a big black whole. Everything near it got destroyed and pulled in, gone forever. We switched looks and immediately knew, if we don't get out now, we probably never will.
The monster made a move on Chan, who dodged it skillfully.
"You made that thing! Is there no way to kill it?", Jihoon shouted. We were all frightened by the nearing black whole, which already devoured the whole main tent. I could even see the lion flying right into it.
"I don't know!", Chan replied in fear. Then an idea came into my mind. I ran to the machine and grabbed it, while dodging the flying things that got in the air due to the black whole.
"Go to the portal already!", I screamed to Jihoon and Chan. Jihoon nodded, while Chan shook his head.
"What about you?", he asked me in fear. I shot a fire gymnastic ball directly at the monster so it turned to me instead of blocking the portal. By then the shelve completely burned away and only the compartment with the portal in it was left behind.
"We're almost dying to get your butt out of the world too. You better survive", Jihoon warned Chan, grabbing his arm and running towards the portal. I fired a last ball and then followed the others to the portal too as the black whole was extremely near us. I tried to dodge the flying things and the attacks of the monster as best as possible, which luckily worked as I ran to the others. But I forgot an important factor: the nonstop earthquake. In one second the earth trembled so hard that it made me trip.

I looked up to the monster and already concluded my fate. The monster was about to slice me as it suddenly stopped. It's parts started to get sucked in by the black whole, so the monster had no choice, but to lose. Jihoon quickly came helping me up. Chan was next to him. It took us only a few meters to the portal, which was already coloured in purple, but the black whole was also only a few meters away from us. I could already feel the gravity slowly fading, as I didn't felt my weight on my feet anymore. Jihoon got a little exhausted so I grabbed his arm tightly. If I make it into the portal, we two would as I'm touching him. Jihoon also realized my plan without any words and grabbed Chan's arm.

As if this all wasn't enough, the portal also started closing slowly. My limbs were hurting from all the running and my arms felt numb like my mind, but we had to survive. At least Jihoon had to get out safely.
"Help!", Chan suddenly shouted. I bared a look back and saw Chan already floating in the air. Jihoon was also shaking hard and got lighter. All depended on me. We had to make it through the portal.

I stretched my arm out already imagining us all making it safe to the other side. I couldn't allow another scenario. It would be selfish of me to just give up. I wasn't allowed to give up. I felt dizzy and like throwing up and my vision was also short before passing out, but I couldn't give up. Only a few centimetres. A few centimetres... I could now even hear the black whole and I could imagine Chan being completely in the air. A few centimetres... I stretched my arm another bit. The portal was so near.

Only a few centimetres...