-47-

Minghao poV:

We were sprinting to the storage: Jihoon in the front, followed by me and Hansol and Seungkwan in the back as he was already exhausted from running to us. I never saw Jihoon running that fast in my life before.

We finally reached the storage and the portal was indeed dark green. I could already see slow traces of purple, if watching closely.
"What should we do?", Hansol asked a little overwhelmed. Nobody knew what to do exactly. I only heard that this could happen, but I never knew it would happen. Jihoon was the quickest to react. After recovering from the shock of the colour, he instantly ran into the portal. Seungkwan tried to catch him, but he was too fast.
"What now?", he started panicking. Someone needed to take the leader role and the last fitted person was me, but I was also clearly the only person, who had somehow a functioning mind in that moment so I cleared my throat.
"Hansol, go find Seungcheol and the rest. Seungkwan, we're going in there", I said, my heart pounding fast.
"What?! But-", Seungkwan stuttered, but I cut him off.
"No one of us witnessed this before, but we all know it's about time. And we don't know what's going on in there, but Jihoon is probably searching for Soonyoung and Chan alone there and we need to do something. So prepare your ass, we're about to do something wild", I told Seungkwan, grabbed his arm and pushed him into the portal. "You need to hurry too", I turned to Hansol, who nodded so I entered the portal too.

On the other side I almost tripped over Seungkwan as he laid on the floor. I quickly helped him up. The sky was dark. The circus was the only thing, which brought light to the scenery. I couldn't see Jihoon or the others anywhere.
"Let's go to the circus", I told Seungkwan, he just nodded, but seemed really nervous. He was shaking the whole time just barely able to move his feet.

"Where you in Chan's world before?", I asked Seungkwan to loose up the atmosphere. I guessed that the two just lost trace of the time, but we still walked with quick feet.
"Maybe once. I don't remember anything", Seungkwan shrugged his shoulders, but was still all tensed.
"Why are you so scared?", I kept asking him, raising an eyebrow.
"What if something bad happened to them? And where is Jihoon? And why does everything feel like a horror movie?", he questioned, panicking as he spoke more.
"Calm down, we will find them and be back all healthy and complete", I assured him even though he made me worry too. Maybe Seungkwan was right and something bad happened to them...

At the big circus we opened the curtains only to stand still, shocked and frozen. My eyes grew bigger in size as I saw that big machine-like yellow thing. If springtrap from five nights at freddy's had a gigantic nightmare version with missing teeth, that's what he would look like. His hands had each sharp metal claws, big enough to separate a limb from your body. And as if that gigantic monster wasn't enough, it was about to attack Jihoon, who was trying to escape from the punches. We had to do something, so I grabbed Seungkwan's arm and forced him to follow me to the audience seats, before that thing could see us too.
"We need a plan", Seungkwan said, slowly catching his breath. That thing was still chasing Jihoon, so the only thing that came into my mind was distracting it. On the floor of the seats I found tennis ball sized rocks. I grabbed one and threw it in the middle of it's face.
"Hey, try to catch me, stupid monster!", I shouted as this thing turned to us. "You're going to keep distracting it, while I find Soonyoung and Chan", I told Seungkwan, who was clearly out of his mind.
"Wha- I don't want to die!", he scream-whispered. He was obviously panicking, but who wouldn't.
"I know it's a stress situation for you and I also know that you're a scaredy cat, but I truly believe that you're not weak and do you know why? You lived all your life with prejudices and false comments. No one ever believed in you, but you kept going. You kept living your life as happily as possible without getting depressed or anything. You always woke up the next day, knowing that you were the only person, who wanted to see you succeed, but you still took that one step out of your bed. I know that you don't think so much of yourself, but we all respect you and we all know that you're not the type to give up that easily, so I know you can do it", I rushed my words.
"M-Minghao", he stuttered, his eyes sparkling.
"We're counting on you, Seungkwan", I said, got up from my position and ran like a crazy kid towards this thing. If I'm going to lose an arm, I will kill both Soonyoung and Chan.

That yellow monster was about to slice me with it's big claws, but right at that moment I heard rock clashing metal.
"You're the last thing that is allowed to kill my friends!", I heard Seungkwan's voice echoing through the tent. The monster turned around and followed Seungkwan instead. A small grin cracked my face. I knew Seungkwan can get his inner hero out.

While the monster followed Seungkwan, who frequently threw rocks at it from a decent distance, I reached Jihoon.
"You okay?", I asked him, looking at his legs. He had a few scratches, probably from the small rocks on the floor.
"It's Chan", he panted. I tilted my head confused. "It's all Chan's plan. He wants Soonyoung to get devoured", he explained.
"I'm not risking my life for your tea party. You better move your asses too!", Seungkwan yelled from the far. He was right.
"Let's find, Soonyoung", I turned to Jihoon, who nodded eagerly.

I ruffly remembered his world so I knew there was a back part of the tents. We ran there, leaving Seungkwan alone. I just hope he doesn't die, while we're looking for Soonyoung.

Inside the back tent was the next surprise waiting for us. Soonyoung sat there, tied up on a piece of wood, while Chan held a remote control in his hands and obviously wanted to harm Soonyoung.
"What the actual fuck?", I exposed us, as I cussed. Chan turned around to face us. From my perspective I could see Jihoon balling fists. It was the first time I saw Chan grinning that evily.

"So you finally realized something was wrong."