1: The Man Of My Dreams.

"Truth or dare?" My best friend Lucas asked as he sipped at his banana smoothie, still dripping wet from me daring him to try swim in the mall fountain which we were sitting at.

I gave it some thought "Dare" I answered confidently.

"OK hmm" Luke looked around the mall eventually he turned to me. "See that guy over there? The one with the red hair?"

I followed his gaze and my sights fell upon a very cute guy. He looked to be in his mid 20's and had dyed bright red hair. "What about him?" I questioned.

"I dare you to kiss him" Luke smirked.

"On the cheek or mouth?" I enquired. Totally up for the task.

"Cheek will do but I'll chuck in a fifty dollar if you make it lips" Luke answered.

I nodded "You're on". I stood up and headed for the guy, Luke followed me but stopped a few meters away. I paused waiting for him but he waved me on. I took a deep breath and increased my stride so I closed the space between the cute stranger and I.

The guy was standing looking at a rack of T-shirts so I tapped his shoulder, when he turned around I wasted no time in closing the space between us and pressed my lips against his, kissing him somewhat awkwardly but that feeling only lasted a moment.

A tingling sensation started in my lips and quickly spread around my body. They became a whole lot stronger when the stranger kissed me back. I couldn't believe it! I didn't pull away, instead I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

When we pulled apart I studied his face as he studied my own. I gave a shy smile, turned on my heels and walked away without saying a word.

Once I was a few meters away from Luke I broke into a run, grabbed his arm and pulled him along with me. We ran off giggling like a couple of kids.

I glanced behind us and caught the stranger staring after us, he had a look of shock on his face when he saw me looking he called out "Hey, wait!" But we didn't stop running.