29: Brian's Tutouring Lesson.

I had begun to spend at least every second weekend with Brian. I even had outfits that now stayed at his house so I wouldn't have to pack anything when I went there.

"Morning beautiful" Brian greeted as he entered the kitchen.

"Morning. You're up early" I smiled as he kissed me.

"I got a call, and I have a tutoring lesson in 20 minutes" He informed it seemed he wasn't happy with these turns of events.

"That's unfortunate I was planning on having a relaxing day watching movies and cuddling all day" I pouted, though I didn't mind.

"That sounds amazing, and we will do that after the lesson. Now what's unfortunate is who I am tutoring" Brian sighed.

"Shakira?" I asked.

"Yes and Mia. Hopefully having Mia there keeps her at bay a bit but I doubt it will".

"Well I'll be here waiting for you to get home so you can relax and un-wind" I said.

"You're the greatest" He smiled "I love you".

"I love you too" I responded and kissed him.

"You really don't mind me tutoring her? You seem more relaxed than I am. I feel like I should ring Jade and ask her to take the lesson instead. Though I was asked for by name Jade is their teacher".

"Even though you are no longer her English teacher you still hold a responsibility to the students. Shakira doesn't get to me anymore, I know you can handle things" I said.

"She scares me, I've seen what she is capable of doing to you" He frowned.

"And we have that to thank for this" I told him as I grabbed hold of his hands and kissed him softly.