23: Our House.

Brian and I had agreed to have the group or Jade drive me to his house each day. But today the teachers had an after school meeting so Brian gave me the house keys in detention. Need I add that Matt had been absent from detention since finding out about our relationship, and had been very cold towards us whenever he did see us. 

Sam gave me a lift to Brian's house and I let myself in. I went to his room first and dumped my suitcase by the door. Then I went to the kitchen, Brian had proudly announced that he had actually done his grocery shopping so I decided to prepare dinner for us. After looking through all the options I decided on a chicken casserole. As I was finishing up Brian came home.

"Caleb is coming over tonight" He announced.

"Lucky I put on some extra food then. Does he know I'm staying with you?" I asked.

"He sure does. He wants to spend every weekend with us. If that's OK with you" Brian said.

"I don't mind at all, I love seeing Caleb. Plus it is your house, you can have whoever you want over" I shrugged.

"This month it's our house" Brian told me and spun me around to kiss me.

"I like the sound of that" I grinned into the kiss.

"Maybe someday we truly will share a house" Brian smiled.

Caleb arrived about tea time, he was ecstatic that I would be spending a month with Brian.
We had our dinner and watched a couple of movies before we called it a night and headed to bed.

I awoke the next morning still cuddling Brian who once again had a 'morning condition'. Brian stirred awake and kissed my forehead.

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips "Are we going to make a habit out of this?" I giggled.

"Of what?" He questioned in a sleepy voice. I pointed towards his crotch where his erection stood tall under the blankets. He grew embarrassed "Sorry it happens every morning".

I gave a slight laugh and kissed him once more "I'll go make us pancakes and leave you to tend to your guest".

"Pancakes sound great" He agreed.

I had cooked about 10 pancakes when Brian came into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Smells great" he approved.

"It does. Good morning love birds" Caleb greeted as he entered the room. "I hope some of those are for me".

"There's going to be plenty for everyone and the coffee is ready to be poured" I informed.

"Brian if you don't marry this girl than I might have to" Caleb joked as he grabbed a mug to pour coffee into.

"No, mine!" Brian said in a childish voice, pulling me closer to him.

"Yes yours" I laughed slightly turning in his arms to peck him on the lips.

"You two are so cute. Seriously though Brian, I want Riley to be my sister in law someday" Caleb told him.

"You know how I feel about marriage" Brian said.

"I know, it's a waste of money" Caleb rolled his eyes.

"And all for a piece of paper" I shook my head.

"See! You two are destined for each other" Caleb chuckled.