14: Concern And Confessions.

As soon as the door to our room opened and she saw me Amy asked "What happened to your leg?"

"Screw the leg, what the fuck is this?!" Luke demanded as he rushed to me and turned my wrist over. Some blood had seeped a little.

"Shakira got out of hand on the hike, Riley just used the razor on the wrong person" Brian informed them.

"You got that right! I'll give that bitch what for" Kate shouted.

"I'll be talking to Shakira's parents and Mr. Turner very soon, hopefully we can arrange a punishment that will mean she can't have a chance at doing this again" Brian said.

"Why haven't you already called them!?" Luke pressed, the rest of the group turned a questioning, and slightly hateful gaze on Brian.

"Guys calm down, I asked Brian to stay with me until you all got back... In case I tried to harm myself further" I told them. "He even played doctor to the wounds I managed to do".

"Sorry Brian, we just get a bit protective of each other sometimes" Sam apologised.

"That's understandable" Brian said then he turned to me "If it's OK with you I think I have some calls to make" He added and walked to the door, opening it.

"Sure, and Brian" He turned to look at me. "Thank you... for everything" I said.

"My pleasure Ma'am" He gave a small bow before exiting the room.

"What's up with the odd behaviour between you two?" Elise questioned.

"What do you mean?" I asked as if I didn't have a clue.

"Yeah, what is with that? You two were acting kind of weird" Kate noted.

"Weird?" Luke scoffed "They were in a universe that consisted only of them".

"I have no clue what you mean" I acted dumb.

"Please, you were so depressed that you felt the need to harm yourself but now you're smiling like a massive dork. Clearly something happened that made you happy" Sam said.

"You have some explaining to do, Missy!" Luke demanded in his 'father' voice.

As if on cue they all looked at me with questioning eyes and leaned in. "OK, OK!" I laughed at their enthusiasm. "It's no big deal but Brian and I" I paused as they all got even closer, I began to blush and very quietly finished the sentence "Brian and I kissed".

"YOU KISSED?! How was it?" Kate exclaimed.

I shot her a glare that meant 'be quiet' before answering. "Amazing, they all were".

"Woe, woe, woe. You mean to say that this happened multiple times?" Elise demanded.

I gave a shy nod "Yes, and he remembers me from the mall" I answered.

"See what did I tell you? This is fate" Luke grinned.

"So Brian is your silver lining to what Shakira said" Sam said.

"More like platinum" Amy laughed.

"I'm still trying to get over it myself, it was such a shock" I told them.

"So what are you going to do now?" Elise asked.

I shrugged "I know it's really wrong for me to be with him but we both want to be together, he says he doesn't care about what's right or wrong but I can't shake the feeling of fear, I'm so afraid that this can only end badly but it feels so right" I sighed.

"You can't let this go Riley, I know you too well and if you don't try to be with him just because society thinks it is wrong then you'll end up regretting it" Sam said.