19: Aunt Tania.

When we got home we were greeted by Aunt Tania, she was very talkative and I knew I wouldn't be able to get a chance to ring Brian so after charging my phone slightly I had to substitute a text instead: Hey, sorry but my Aunt is over so I won't get a chance to call you. Anyway I talked to Dad, he knows I'm dating a guy named Brian and that I met his brother. He has no clue who you are though but he wants to meet you on Friday over tea at my house. I know it's sooner than we'd like but it's all I could get.

Brian: Friday? Think we'll have a plan of how to break it to him by then?

Me: Not at all but we can't put it off further or he's going to become suspicious.

Brian: We could always improvise? Some of the best things aren't planned.

"Riley, why don't you put down your phone and socialise?" Aunt Tania demanded. Reluctantly I switched off my phone and began to tell her about school. 

"Speaking of school, I'm arranging for Mr. Raux to give Lucas tutoring lessons, English is the only class he is failing" Dad informed.

"I know, English has never been my forte" Luke nodded understanding.

"Or maybe you're just distracted by the cute teacher" I joked.

That piked Tania's interest "A cute teacher?" She questioned.

Dad handed her the school newspaper that had a picture of Brian in it and pointed him out "That's Mr. Raux, he teaches Riley and Lucas" Dad informed.

"Oh, he's cute! Do you think he has a partner? Maybe I could drop in during one of your sessions" Tania said nudging Luke.

"He has a girlfriend" I grumbled.

"Someone's jealous" She shot back.

"Riley already has a boyfriend, she would never be with someone if she had the slightest of feelings for another person" Dad told her.

For some reason Tania had always been able to get on my nerves without even trying to. I lied and told everyone I was exhausted. I did have an early night though and then spent the rest of her visit 'studying' in my room, to avoid Aunt Tania.