13: Mutual feelings.

When Tom had led everyone far enough away Brian effortlessly picked me up bridal style causing me to shriek in surprise but it allowed us to cover ground much quicker. He wasn't even phased by having to carry me, I hadn't realised how strong he was until I was in his arms.

"Can you give me a piggyback?" I pleaded in a childish tone.

"Really?" He asked, his tone was humoured.

"Please!" I pouted.

"Fine" he laughed.

"YAY!" I gave a cheer.

"You're so adorable, do you know that? " He shook his head while smiling.

He set me down on a tree stump so I could climb onto his back, I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders. I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Onward mighty steed!" I called. With a chuckle he strode off.

"I hope someone is in the first aid room" Brian said as we neared the buildings.

"What? No!" I protested.

"But you need medical attention" He said.

"Please Brian, I'm fine. My ankle is only rolled, and admittedly I have done a lot worse than this" I told him holding my wrist out for him to see.

"OK, have it your way" I could hear that he was frowning. "I'll just have to play doctor".

"Now that I wouldn't mind" I giggled.

Soon we reached the edge of bush land Brian put me down there and helped me to my room. He even aided me over to my bed. Where I laid down and took off my shoes to ease the pressure on my ankle.

"I'll be back soon" He promised as he kissed my cheek before rushing out of the room.

There was a knock on the door and then it opened, Brian came in with a bucket of water, a first aid kit and an ice pack, he had also changed his top so was no longer covered in blood.

He put the ice pack on my ankle and then gently took hold of my arm, the bleeding had stopped long ago so he took a cloth out of the bucket and rung it out so it was damp then set to wiping the half dried blood off my wrist, once it was clean he put a bandage on it. Finally he looked at me and began to speak.

"You're lucky the wounds weren't that deep" He said.

"I'm sorry" I looked down ashamed.

"Hey" Brian said softly as he tilted my head back up "It's not your fault Shakira went really overboard with what she said, I'll be calling her parents and Mr. Turner and hopefully she'll be punished for this".

"I'm really glad you are the one who found me" I sighed.

"Me too" He smiled at me, our eyes met and he started to blush "Uh- Um...You should get some rest" He said kissing my forehead and standing, he turned around to leave.

I reached out and grabbed his arm "Please stay with me. At least until the others get back" I pleaded.

"OK" he smiled again and sat on the side of my bed I smirked at him and pulled him down so he was lying next to me.

I cuddled into him, resting my head on his chest and closed my eyes in bliss, he held me close and we stayed silent for a while. He kissed the top of my head so I pulled back enough to face him again and then I kissed him and it quickly intensified to a full on make out session.

A sudden thought rushed into my mind 'He's your teacher!'. I pulled back "Wait, we can't".

"No, we shouldn't" He corrected trying to kiss me again but I turned my head and he paused.

"But this is so wrong, you're my teacher" I shook my head.

"Stop thinking about what is right and wrong, Riley. Because it might be wrong to others but this feels so right. I want to be with you, and I know you want to be with me too" He said.

"I do want to be with you Brian, I really do but-"

"Stop right there" He cut me off "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since the first time we kissed".

"But I never kissed you back... Was that really an accident?" I asked. I was talking about the kiss at Jade's even though I knew that the mall was the first time. I still wasn't sure he remembered that kiss.

"At Jades was no mistake I wanted so badly to be with you since the day I first laid eyes on you... After all, a stranger running up to you in a mall and giving you the kiss of a lifetime is sure to leave an impression" He smirked.

"Y-you remember that?" I questioned.

"It'd be impossible to forget" He nodded.

Screw my earlier argument, Brian was right, this felt right. I kissed him passionately and when we eventually broke apart to get some air I grinned at him "I've wanted to be with you since that day too" I admitted.

"So does this mean you'll stop thinking about society's morals and trust your own feelings?" He asked.

"My fears won't stop but this is worth it" I nodded and pecked his lips.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me" he grinned.

"I believe it's similar to the way I feel" I laughed.

We lay together in silence for several minutes. "I should go" Brian sighed.

I pouted "Why?"

"The others will be getting back in a few minutes" He informed.

"You don't need to leave, we can just act normal" I suggested.

"Well OK but when they get here I do have some calls to make" He reminded me.