Ch. 7 Control

After Emma had washed up, The Queen's seamstress took some measurements and later returned with a few garments of clothing. There was, however, one particular outfit that The Queen requested Emma wear for this evening. Emma stared down at the rich textured clothing laid out for her on the bed.
"Well," Emma said to herself, "I suppose red and black leather is tonight's theme?"
Emma pulled on the skin tight, black leather pants. Looking in the full length mirror, she really liked how they hugged every curve of her ass and thighs, showing off the muscles in her calves as they tapered off at her ankle.
Next, she slipped on a pitch black corset. Made of silky black satin, it felt so good against Emma's skin. The corset had a herring bone structure that pressed against her rib cage, it was strapless, exposing her bare shoulders and collarbone area. It was very tight yet well fitted, and gave Emma a very well endowed bustier.

Next, Emma slid into the boots that were chosen for her

Next, Emma slid into the boots that were chosen for her. "Jesus! These could double as pants, they're so tall!" Emma thought out loud.
The boots, which came just under her knee, where just as tight on her calf as the pants! They were also leather and black as night, save for the splash of red under the sole. After Emma put both boots on, she walked around her room to break them in a bit, "They ARE comfortable actually!" She said to herself as she walked to the mirror again to check herself out. "The two inch spiked heel on them was quite sexy too..." she noticed, as she checked out her backside.
Now, the finishing touch; she reached for the candy apple red leather jacket that was also laid out for her and threw it on over the black corset. The red jacket was cut just above her hips, and the color really popped amidst the black she had on.
Emma gave herself one last look in the mirror before there was a knock at the door, "uh, yea come in" she said.
The door opened and in walked Red. "So you DO clean up nicely."
"Uh, thanks I guess."
The girls stood awkwardly for a moment, then Red spoke, "Alright then, let us not waste anymore time!"

Emma and Red were guided by Ping, the armed guard Emma saw earlier with Red. "So, is this your personal body guard?" Emma asked, gesturing towards Ping.
"The Queen has HER favorites, as do I" Red replied.
Suddenly the three of them came to a stop, pausing before two grand double doors, "I will go in first. When our Queen is ready for you, I will come to get you. Until then," Red said sternly, "YOU are to remain right HERE with Ping."
Emma rolled her eyes, "ok whatever. I mean, where else am I going right?" She looked in Ping's direction, Ping only shrugged.
Red knocked on the double French doors, "My Queen!"
After a momentary pause, a sultry voice could be heard from behind the thick wood of the doors, "YOU MAY ENTER"

"My Queen," Red proclaimed as she took a knee upon entering Regina's library.
"You May rise, Red." Regina commanded. "Tell me, how has Ms Swan taken to her new surroundings?"
"She's fine, I suppose." Red explained, "Regina, What pray tell do you see in her? Why all the big deal? She is but a bird!"
"Red.." Regina sighed, "it's starting to sound like some puppy's jealous.."
Red immediately turned and walked toward the bar, "Why yes Red, I will have a drink. On the rocks." The Queen commanded.
Red fixed Regina's drink, but not before taking a shot of her own, trying her best to push her rage down.
Regina smirked, "I'm ready to see Ms Swan now. Bring her in."
Red swallowed her pride, walked to the French doors, opened them and yanked Emma into the room.
"What the fuck, Red!" Emma winced in pain.
They walked to the center of the room.
"Here is your 'Bird'". Red smirked sarcastically Regina.
"Ah, Red...." The Queen said as she approached the two women, "you forget yourself. Allow me to help you remember!" with a flick of Regina's wrist, Red instantly fell down to her knee wincing in pain. It seemed as though she was unable to move.