Ch. 19 Saved

"Regina..." An all to familiar voice to The Queen addressed her, as The Queen's carriage settled in place, and Regina began to exit the elegant black box, led by horses.
"Zelena, sister of mine!" The Queen replied back through her bright smile; her red lips curled up at the corners showing her teeth; pearly white.

"What on Earth brings you to my door step, Regina?" Zelena asked her sister, eyebrows raised, "...why, it's been.. years since we've last argued, wouldn't you say dear sister?"

The two power driven women stood close to each other, seemingly sizing one another up as if readying themselves for war

"Never the less, I am not here to challenge you, Zelena," Regina explained, "I am here to ask you a favor, for your.. help..."

Zelena looked wide eyed back at Regina , "...wha.. what?... did I hear you correctly sister...? The all powerful Evil Queen needs MY help??!.."

"In a matter of words.." Regina replied, "yes, you could say that I do."

Zelena smiled a wicked smile as she gave her sister a knowing look, "How much I love when you grovel, sister!"

"Come now, Zelena, don't push your luck.." The Queen replied, wagging her finger in her sister's direction.

"Alright," Zelena replied, "what business do you have for me then."

"It's Chernabog," Regina answered, "I have an arrangement with the Demon of Darkness that must be dealt with..."

The Queen turned her back to Zelena as she spoke, taking her time walking around a bit as she explained.
The more Zelena heard of The Queen's problematic situation, the more enraged she became.

"You dare come here, and involve me in your entanglement with The Demon Of Darkness!!" Zelena spat, her voice commanding. She forcefully held out her hand, lifting Regina by her throat a few inches from the ground as she continued, "Do you not realize what you've already done, sister??!"

 She forcefully held out her hand, lifting Regina by her throat a few inches from the ground as she continued, "Do you not realize what you've already done, sister??!"

Regina smiled slowly, "oh yes, I do."
The Queen looked down at Zelena, "as I've said before, I need your help with something, something only YOU can assist with.. I want to defeat him Zelena, once and for all."