Chapter 1 A Scary Thought

Juliet was busy watering the last bit of the flower garden she looked at her cellphone and noticed she had a meeting that afternoon and she looked up to find Gnomeo to let him know she was busy this evening she went to the shed and saw Orchid and Shroom playing with Benny as he was on the laptop.

''Benny have you seen Gnomeo?'' She asked standing in the doorway.

Orchid smiled and went up gently hugging her mommy and her and Shroom went outside. She looked back at Benny.

''I don't know where he is what up?'' He asked.

''Oh I need him to watch Orchid this evening I have a meeting to go to.'' She said.

''Oh sorry Juliet tonight won't work we are having our guys night again and he not missing that and no kids allowed why not ask your parents to watch her.'' He said.

Before he knew it he was lifted in the air by his big hat and he faced Juliet who looked angry. The small gnome gulped at this. ''Oh no don't pull that crap again Gnomeo is now a daddy now and has that to handle first and I swear if you try to talk him into guys night your really gonna get it I don't have patience with you besides our parents are gone and I had this meeting planned for a couple of months neither Orchid joins you or Gnomeo stays and watches her.'' She said glaring daggers at him Benny was scared as she put him down. And she left to find Gnomeo.

''Dang its sure is gonna be a boy man she was never this moody when she was with Orchid.'' He said.

''I heard that.'' She called.

He hid behind the couch. Juliet was Gnomeo talking with the goons and went over to him. ''Hey there the little momma say what are you doing up?'' He asked hugging her.

''Well turns out I have a meeting this evening and I need you to watch Orchid for me.'' She said making her best eyes at him. ''There maybe a reward later for you.'' Juliet teased walking her fingers up his chest making him grin.

''Oh babe I don't know are you gonna reward me if I do?'' He asked stroking her cheek.

''Yes this time I will I promise I'll even wear that night gown you like.'' She said pushing herself up against him.

He leans over and kisses her as she kisses back her arms around his neck finally they pulled apart and smiled. Benny and Orchid were watching this.

''Of course she wins him over with kisses and hugs.'' He grumbled.

''Uncle Benny why can't I join you guys in your night?'' She asked.

''Because its for guys only.'' She said.

''I heard mommy say to aunt Nanette that you guys talk about sex and girls and make mean jokes about girls.'' She said petting Shroom.

Benny looked shocked by this he couldn't believe what she said. ''Watch what you say your mommy will I told you that.''

Gnomeo and Juliet came over to them as Gnomeo picked up Orchid. ''Well looks like its you and me tonight Orchid daddy daughter thing.'' He said kissing her cheek and she hugs him.

''Gnomeo you do remember tonight is guy night?'' He asked.

''Sorry Benny I'm spending an evening with my little girl we have to reschedule the guys night.'' He said. Ever since Orchid was born and now knowing Juliet didn't need any stress with the baby he been more protective of her and paying more attention to her.

Juliet gave Orchid a kiss and kissed Gnomeo and she leaves for the meeting. Juliet went to the meeting it was about being a woman leader and these ladies got together to talk about the problems they have as woman leaders later the meeting had ended and she was on her way home she was walking when she noticed Abigail and Marcus were talking outside a bar she saw Abigail going inside and she walked by as Marcus ran up to her.

''Hi Juliet what are you way out here?'' He asked.

''I'm just on my way home from a meeting.'' She said as she continued walking.

''Oh well here want me to walk you home?'' He asked.

''No that's ok I think Abigail is waiting for you.'' She said.

''Oh no Abigail is meeting some friends I have to go back to get back home Madeline is with her babysitter so I better hurry. So I heard your having another baby congrats.'' He said as he followed her walking next to her.

''Yes I know I can't believe it.'' She said as they walked.

''So Gnomeo knows about it.'' He asked.

''Well yes I mean he is the father.'' She said shaking her head wondering why he asked that.

''Oh are you sure its not mine?" He asked casually as he stopped. She turned around looking at him eyebrow raised.

''What does that mean I never slept with you so no its not yours.'' She said annoyed.

''I don't know Juliet I mean remember that one day when you watched Madeline and you stayed for dinner?'' He asked.

''Yes.'' She said.

''Well you had a lot of wine that night and you were begging for me and I said we couldn't because you were married but you kissed me and we fell on the couch and then you wanted to go to the bedroom to see it I took you up there and you kissed me wanting me and I couldn't refuse you at all so we had some fun on the bed.'' He said grinning.

Juliet slapped him across the face. ''That never happened I went home after putting Madeline to bed unless you knocked me out and raped me that never happened.'' She said not believing it.

''Its true I mean you were pretty drunk so you couldn't remember.'' he said taking her hand as she pulled away.

''N-no your lying that never happened unless you have proof that I consented to it.'' She said.

He stood there and pulled out a recorder. ''I use this so when someone is babysitting Madeline I know she alright its in ever room.'' He said as he played it.

'Oh Marcus please I need this I want you oh please make me feel like a woman again you so wonderful take me now oh Marcus.'

'Juliet if this is what you want what will Gnomeo say.' *kissing and panting happening in the back*

'Oh he doesn't have to know.' *moaning softly.*

Juliet turned pale it was her voice and she was nervous she thought back long and hard to that night not remembering it but she was starting to wonder if it was true.

'Oh Marcus I'm so close, oh right there.' *Her voice said.*

''Its a fake I never would of giving you any of that.'' She said shaking.

''Its sounds really so it could be mine.'' He said taking her hand as she yanked it away.

''Imagine how Gnomeo will take it when he hears this.'' He said shaking his head.

''Your a horrible guy don't you ever come near me again.'' She said as she took off running all the way home she got inside it was late and she cried in her garden not wanting to believe it. She loved Gnomeo and knew that if it were true it would kill him. She dried her eyes and went to see Gnomeo watching tv in the their room Orchid asleep on Juliet's side with Shroom. He looked up and smiled.

''Hello my gorgeous.'' He said smiling.

''H-Hi honey.'' She said trying to calm her voice down.

''Is everything ok?'' He asked.

''Yeah I think.'' She said.

''Ok well I'll put her to bed and then we can talk and have fun.'' He smiled at her.

He put Orchid in her bed and Shroom slept in the bed with Orchid as Gnomeo comes into the bedroom to see Juliet sitting there only in her red very short sexy dress she wore the night of Christmas for him she grinned motioning for him to come over. She wanted to tell him but figured she'd do it in the morning.

Ok so as I said this is a continuation of Garden Leaders only I'm gonna finish the chapters of Orchid's wish on that. So drama is coming what did Marcus do? How did he get a recorder the answer will be up in a few more chapters right before the big event.