1|WHAT?!

This book was written on February 6, 2020, and completed on August 27th, 2020

As a kid, Toni always knew that her passion for helping people has never been something that she'd grow out of. She enjoyed waking up early to go help at the shelters with her father. She looked up to her father more than anyone else in the world. He was so brave. And so strong, caring, sweet. Her mother says she is exactly like him in many different ways.

When Toni had just started college, her father was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. He did his best to hide his bad days from Toni, but she saw. The brunette stayed at home and went to college from there so she could be able to be there with her father, no matter how many times he tried to convince her to go off, she insisted that she wasn't going anywhere.

He died when she was 15. So she graduated high school at 18, with only her mother and a few relatives in the crowd. She's older now, but it was recent and sometimes it does hurts when she thinks about him.

To keep her dad's passion alive, the brunette volunteers at the children's hospital for sick kids. She loves all the children there. They are so funny and cool to hang out with.

Her best friends Veronica and Betty some times help out when they're free. Veronica is a lawyer and Betty is a FBI agent.

Toni works at an animal shelter. It pays well when the rich people decides they want to buy their children and apology puppy. It happens a lot, trust me.

Cheryl has always been raised getting everything she wants from her parents. After the death of her late brother, Jason, and his wife, Sophia, she's been a lot more obnoxious. She would curse out every worker in the castle.

Her parents tried calming her down by doing anything she wants because, well, she did lose her best friend, her loving brother. But that still didn't stop her from being a bitch.

Toni and Cheryl are 20.

Okay now to the story.

Toni's POV

Betty, Veronica, and I sat in a small cafe with their son, Tyson. The small blonde has my whole heart and I love him to death. As watched as the small boy played with his milk, blowing into the straw to see the bubbles popping in his cup.

I chuckle softly at his action, gently pulling the straw from his hold. "No! Auwtie Toni!" he pouts and tries to reach for the plastic straw. "You have to drink your milk, love. Not play in it." I replaced the straw with a new one since my hands were on the previous one.

I look up to see my best friends looking between us, not saying a word. "You do know that this is your kid, correct?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yep." Betty shrugs. "Right...so you handle...that." I pointed to the three-year-old. He went back to blowing bubbles into his milk again.

Veronica reaches over to stop him. "Did you guys hear about prince Jason?" Betty spoke up.

"Mhm." her wife hummed while I nod. "It's sad, honestly." I sigh.

"I know. I can't imagine how his sister is feeling at the moment." Betty breathed out heavily through her mouth. "I could." I shrug. "She's probably in constant agony right now."

"What's abany?" Tyson asked with curiosity. "It's when you're in physical pain from something very sad," I explain to the three-year-old. He only looked more clueless so I gave up.

"I also heard that Cheryl has to be married to take the throne. Just like her brother was." my blonde best friend disclosed.

"How will she do that?" I asked. "Her brother just died and they want her to get married?" I scoffed.